FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Magnachargers install directions...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Doobie
My truck is an 03' too and it is a flex fuel engine. Is your truck a flex fuel...if so you will not need the Magnuson fuel pump and it will operate on lower fuel press. than a stock(non FF) engine. Also the fuel regulator will look different than the one shown in the install manual. I think these were the only concerns/questions I had at the time of my install. Not trying to confuse you but just want to be thorough.
mmm good catch. I believe his truck is a regular ole 5.3.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Better get his VIN to make sure.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

I had purchased the truck in December of 02.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

and I'm only looking to run 5-6lbs of boost.I have a 6" lift with 35's and stock gears with a transgo shift kit and billet servos.so I'm not looking to see how fast I can grenade things.the truck will hardly ever see wot unless I'm in the dunes, so hopefully I can get a tune with more power through the band.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I thought you were MY huckleberry??
You're his dingleberry (sorry I'm late )
Old 09-08-2008, 12:56 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
You're his dingleberry (sorry I'm late )
Apology not accepted! Go back to Infineon...btw did you guys post up how the day went?
Old 09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

I got the correct fuel regulator and fuel pump on the way form Magnacharger.I was talking with the previous owner of the Radix and we had found out that Nelson did not take off everything off the truck during the un-install and/or include it the "box" and told the guy everything was ready for re-sale.So I have to fab up my own intercooler brackets and Im sure I can bend my own stainless line and thread it for the cooler line going from manifold to manifold.Or just cut it in half and measure the length needed and I can TIG up the section.So as far as today the radix is bolted on and the pulley set up is half *** bolted on.....my ambition level was kinda low so not much was achieved other than the parts getting ordered.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:25 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by r1les
I got the correct fuel regulator and fuel pump on the way form Magnacharger.I was talking with the previous owner of the Radix and we had found out that Nelson did not take off everything off the truck during the un-install and/or include it the "box" and told the guy everything was ready for re-sale.So I have to fab up my own intercooler brackets and Im sure I can bend my own stainless line and thread it for the cooler line going from manifold to manifold.Or just cut it in half and measure the length needed and I can TIG up the section.So as far as today the radix is bolted on and the pulley set up is half *** bolted on.....my ambition level was kinda low so not much was achieved other than the parts getting ordered.
I wish you had just ordered the cross over tube, it would have made your life easier.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Restricted User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
I wish you had just ordered the cross over tube, it would have made your life easier.
actaully a brand new non fkd up kit even if more would have been a lot easier. Sometimes buying new is worth more than buying a used kit that you have to add stuff to.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:32 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by NORCAL TBSS
actaully a brand new non fkd up kit even if more would have been a lot easier. Sometimes buying new is worth more than buying a used kit that you have to add stuff to.
I was just thinking now that he has purchased the parts he needed to complete the kit, I wish he had purchased the cross over tube as well.

Quick Reply: Magnachargers install directions...