FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

New turbo in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man the cross overr pipe ant cut u sold me a fuked up turbo was leaking oil and **** but its fixed now man stop gripping like a Lil kid man be a man. U want Ur **** back plz bring me my pro charger back plz I beg of you lol I just ordered a new f1 unit so I'm good u want to buy it give me 2500
Ur more than welcome to have the gauges and everything
Old 11-01-2012, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

now my head hurts....
Old 11-01-2012, 05:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Time to settle in and watch the battle...
Old 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Lol there isn't much of a battle this kid claims this and that but is completely full of ****. So the turbo is messed up or not?? If its messed up why are you trying to sell it to people as a good kit? If its good the why do you keep saying I sold you a bad turbo? You want me to be a man I will be I'll be the better man and just leave it alone. I know what I sold you was 100% in good working order. You have had several problems with that engine and the run around with your builders and tuners and automatically think its a bad turbo and refuse to send the rest of the parts that were part of the deal. This is stupid already believe what you want. Ask anyone I have done business with and they will all tell you I'm a stand up guy and will go the extra mile to help another truck enthusiast out. Hell I answered every one of your calls right? Oh well whatever.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Banned

Frist off I have no problem I have a fulley built motor from top to bottem I was selling the kit fixed I done paid to have it fixed u sold a turbo that u knew was leaking font bull **** Ur self in front of all the viewers man stop being a lil kid about it and chulk it up money is no option to me to even start whith bye the way thanks Ur kit really wasn't that great
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turbo6.2
Frist off I have no problem I have a fulley built motor from top to bottem I was selling the kit fixed I done paid to have it fixed u sold a turbo that u knew was leaking font bull **** Ur self in front of all the viewers man stop being a lil kid about it and chulk it up money is no option to me to even start whith bye the way thanks Ur kit really wasn't that great
Then finish school
Old 11-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Banned

Make fun all you want over a website be a real man put Ur money where Ur mouth is can you not get any smarter when u have cash flo like me it don't mater how I spell
Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 PM
8 Second Club

Coming from the guy who stated he can't swing 1500 for a good turbo and has to stay under 1000

I needed a good laugh tonight. Thanks for the humor!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

Yeah who really wants to spend 1500 on a turbo I got a heavy *** truck no use of spending money where it's not needed boy Thes guys on here don't have nothing better to do is sit behide a Internet site and talk **** be real men and go on about Ur own **** most of ppl on here is dyno queens to begain whith anybody can jack the timing up and take the load off a dyno damn I can get that not saying everybody is but their is some dyno queens
Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Dude you call my phone private and talk **** on a voicemail don't act like your all big **** like you don't talk **** over a computer. Also don't talk about cash flow your cheap *** didn't even have the cash for the turbo system I made trades with you because you wanted it so bad. Hell I had no use for any of your stuff but me being the nice guy still went through with it. I think you jus need to be banned from this site... Again

Quick Reply: New turbo in progress