FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Prefered Meth Injection Kits

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 01:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prefered Meth Injection Kits

Been looking to install meth on my truck since my IATs are out of control. Ill be redoing my intercooler and piping setup first then installing the meth, just trying to get an idea on personal opinions on different brands. Ive seen a few people running the Snow Performance kits but was told by a local speed shop owner that he had installed several of those kits and they would come back constantly with pump issues. He recommended the Devils Own kit, which to me looks like a better choice for me anyway because not only is the kit cheaper over all but the pump and hardware seem to be a bit better and it also gives you the option to choose whichever tank you want to run, as the kits do not include a tank like the Snow kits. Anyway, let me know what yalls opinions are on different brand kits and what have been know to be better made and longer lasting kits. Thanks!

Zach
Old 08-24-2011, 04:42 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I asked the same question earlier this year and was told to use AlkyControl.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

I've been running a D.O. kit for like 5 years. Had one pump die a couple years ago and they promptly sold me there latest upgraded pump at cost. Couldn't be happier with the kit!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

I have Benn using snow for the past 2 years on my VWbuild and has been working like a charm no troble what so ever
Old 08-24-2011, 09:08 AM
TECH Resident

Devils own here as well.... nice kit..cost efficient and great quality.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

alky control. awesome customer service and a great kit.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

well after doing some more research of both Devils Own and Alky Control it seems to me like the Alky Control kits are superior to the rest as far as the quality of the kit components as well as hardly any recorded pump failures in the passed however many years. I like the fact that their kits come with stainless braided lines and AN fittings rather than rubber hoses and clamps also. You guys with the Alky kits throw up some pics of how your tank/pump is mounted and how all the lines are run and what not. Id like to utilize the spare battery location where most people run their stand alone tanks, only thing id need to know is what is the biggest tank i could fit in that location? thanks guys
Old 08-24-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Julio From alky control is a good guy. I sent him a used setup I got and asked him to go thru everything. Very fair price, set me up for what I needed, and called me to make sure what he did was okay before shipping.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by zachm89
well after doing some more research of both Devils Own and Alky Control it seems to me like the Alky Control kits are superior to the rest as far as the quality of the kit components as well as hardly any recorded pump failures in the passed however many years. I like the fact that their kits come with stainless braided lines and AN fittings rather than rubber hoses and clamps also. You guys with the Alky kits throw up some pics of how your tank/pump is mounted and how all the lines are run and what not. Id like to utilize the spare battery location where most people run their stand alone tanks, only thing id need to know is what is the biggest tank i could fit in that location? thanks guys
I dont know what the biggest is but trick has one that is 1.5 gal that fits there
Old 08-24-2011, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

U should use your washer fluid tank so you don't have to clutter up your engine bay

Quick Reply: Prefered Meth Injection Kits