FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Roush TVS Pullies

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You could also go to an oversize balancer, like the Innovators West, or the ATI one.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:31 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wkdivr
You could also go to an oversize balancer, like the Innovators West, or the ATI one.
I'll have to check into that bill, thanks! Your a true FI Guru!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah an over drive crank pulley...but how much are they? how much is a "custom" SC pulley? weigh the prices then decide the labor involved...then decide the route you wanna go
Old 05-14-2010, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate to tell you to look on a ford oriented site but have you tried emailing roush. Plus you could get a cool body kit, it might take some modification to fit though. It seems to make the mustangs faster. jfwy
Old 05-14-2010, 07:58 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Originally Posted by brent1976
I hate to tell you to look on a ford oriented site but have you tried emailing roush. Plus you could get a cool body kit, it might take some modification to fit though. It seems to make the mustangs faster. jfwy
Yeah those kits are pretty popular in zanesville ive heard. LOL

I did try roush, there is no support from them as this is not a Ford product.

I called SLP who sells the identical kit. They told me to call magnuson, Who made the kit for them suposedly.

Magnuson DOES NOT make this kit for SLP. People who sell stuff should know about WTF they are selling. WTF SLP ???

Its just a matter of finding someone who knows , not some idiot who can just read a part number.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try a local machine shop... Some of them love projects like this. Get your pulley off and have them duplicate but smaller. You might pay a little more to have a single one made, but Im sure you could sell a couple to the guys here on the boards. IDK if the 2.8 will fit w/o machining the supports down behind the pulley.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:44 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Originally Posted by lt1s10
Try a local machine shop... Some of them love projects like this. Get your pulley off and have them duplicate but smaller. You might pay a little more to have a single one made, but Im sure you could sell a couple to the guys here on the boards. IDK if the 2.8 will fit w/o machining the supports down behind the pulley.
Thats a good thought bud.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by lt1s10
Originally Posted by TIM Z
Thats a good thought bud.
I got a local guy who made me Radix pulleys for 50 bucks if I brought him the material. I bought a chunk of 4" solid 6061 aluminum 6"s long for pretty cheep off ebay and he made me a couple back when I was playing with the compound setup.

PM WJ Mark, he's got the tools to make them, but needs one to get measurements from. If i had a puller, I'd pull the pulley off the one I have and send it down to him.

Be warned, your probably gonna have to have the blower snout under the pulley machined too to fit a smaller pulley.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:18 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Originally Posted by kbracing96
I got a local guy who made me Radix pulleys for 50 bucks if I brought him the material. I bought a chunk of 4" solid 6061 aluminum 6"s long for pretty cheep off ebay and he made me a couple back when I was playing with the compound setup.

PM WJ Mark, he's got the tools to make them, but needs one to get measurements from. If i had a puller, I'd pull the pulley off the one I have and send it down to him.

Be warned, your probably gonna have to have the blower snout under the pulley machined too to fit a smaller pulley.
Thanks Kyle.

Im not afaraid to have the snout machined if necesary. No biggie.

So when you gonna get a smaller one made for yours??
Old 05-15-2010, 08:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Thanks Kyle.

Im not afaraid to have the snout machined if necesary. No biggie.

So when you gonna get a smaller one made for yours??

Actually, I might have just sold mine today... But I got something coming today that's more along the lines of what I wanted out of a blower (more then 10 lbs of boost)

Quick Reply: Roush TVS Pullies