FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Synergy Twin Kit Pics......

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Latest dyno numbers are still like 816 or something like that or has more been pulled from it lately? Nice kit rick, wondered if I should have done that when i had the chance!

It made 850. I am tempted to put another 2 psi and crack 900 with it.

Rick
Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

doit doit
then we will be on equal ground once again
Old 10-02-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by trever1t
doit doit
then we will be on equal ground once again
No, my parts hold up.

R
Old 10-02-2008, 10:25 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ouch!

Old 10-02-2008, 10:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by trever1t
ouch!

LOL!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Rick@Synergy
Should have one soon.

R
Keep us posted Rick, I've been looking for a tubular manifold single kit without having to have one custom built, as I'm sure many are.

Last edited by Justin @ EAD Performance; 10-02-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Justin @ EAD Performance
Keep us posted Rick, I've been looking for a tubular manifold single kit without having to have one custom built, as I'm sure many are.

I wasn't trying to make one that exspensive, it was more of build off stock manifolds for those who want to spend next to nothing for a kit. But I guess I could build something for you if you are interested. Wasn't sure if people would want a tubular single kit.

R
Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 AM
TECH Junkie

I wasn't trying to make one that expensive, it was more of build off stock manifolds for those who want to spend next to nothing for a kit. But I guess I could build something for you if you are interested. Wasn't sure if people would want a tubular single kit.

R
Old 10-03-2008, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Rick@Synergy
I wasn't trying to make one that exspensive, it was more of build off stock manifolds for those who want to spend next to nothing for a kit. But I guess I could build something for you if you are interested. Wasn't sure if people would want a tubular single kit.

R
Twins are cool, but personally are a little overkill for my daily driver. Log manifold single kits work great, but I would much rather have tubular single kit. I'm sure if you made a tubular single kit for a fair price they would sell, even if just the passenger side manifold was tubular and the driver side used a stock manifold.
Livernois's original turbo kit was nice but not stainless, then they switched to a log manifold. Full Race's single kit was very nice, but they only made a couple kits. To my knowledge there are no tubular single kits currently on the market.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Twins are cool, but personally are a little overkill for my daily driver. Log manifold single kits work great, but I would much rather have tubular single kit. I'm sure if you made a tubular single kit for a fair price they would sell, even if just the passenger side manifold was tubular and the driver side used a stock manifold.
Livernois's original turbo kit was nice but not stainless, then they switched to a log manifold. Full Race's single kit was very nice, but they only made a couple kits.

Both sides of the motor need to be equal in how they let exhaust out of the ports. Thats why the half and half systems dont get far. This is bad for cylinder heads as well. I will see what I can come up with. Is this something you are serious about? If so, I can build a kit on my truck and send something to you.

Rick

Quick Reply: Synergy Twin Kit Pics......