FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

trick performance PROPS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 06:41 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default trick performance PROPS!!!!!

well i've been working on my trick front mount install. i have to say if you want customer service and a great front mount product this is it. i must have called rick like 10 times yesterday and he had a answer everytime.

i'll post some pics tommorrow i'm tired from a late night last night. haven't got to get on it yet but i did hit 32lbs of air on maf when i was loging and i was at 42% throttle.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:57 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quit bein a puss and get on it!, lol. J/K. You should have alot of fun with it, be nice to your tranny though. Mine got fed up and stopped working
Old 03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
12 Second Truck Club

well as soon as i get my injectors to run right i'll be all over it. just need to get the fuel figured out first.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by 4.8T
well i've been working on my trick front mount install. i have to say if you want customer service and a great front mount product this is it. i must have called rick like 10 times yesterday and he had a answer everytime.

i'll post some pics tommorrow i'm tired from a late night last night. haven't got to get on it yet but i did hit 32lbs of air on maf when i was loging and i was at 42% throttle.
Your welcome, we want all of our customers happy with our products. And its always easier just to talk on the phone if there are any questions that need a quick answer.

Now lets see some pics.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM
12 Second Truck Club

here are some pics. some are for rick.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

looks pimp. Once you get the tuning dialed in I wonder how long it will be before its running 10psi, then 12, then 18. lol Its addictive and there is no way I could not turn the boost up.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:53 PM
TECH Junkie

what time do you work today? I got bored and came home.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Holy ******* Donkey *****!!!!!! I cant believe your making that turbo suck through the stock air box still. Its only $45 for a big cone K&N. Go look at the ones for the 96-98 Silverado 5.7L. Its what I put on my Cummins, there huge with a 4" clamp.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

You know I have never been able to get 4" flex over the filter box out let,... WE always have to use a peice of tubing then the flex hose.... Nice and clean I like it.......
yea we need to send you an extension to gain some area around that hose. How long you want it....

Rick
Old 03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

it seems like if the pipe coming off the intercooler were 2-3" longer it would have moved it over right past the lower hose. but that may put it a bit far away from the turbo. i didn't get to measure anything yet.

ok just went out to look at it again. the only way to get the hose off the pipe is to cut the rad hose down about 2-3" and reattach. i acually think this would work best as there seems to be enough slac to do it. but if its no big deal for the hose to touch the pipe then the piece going to the turbo right after the last 90 (steel pipe not coupler) could just be 2-4" longer and it would reach. our problem was when you attach the pipe to the turbo it had to go at bit of an angle to go past the rad hose then that angle made the next a hair off and so on. all those slight angles made for a hard to get fit.

i hope this makes since. but if the cutting of the rad hose works to puul the hose over some then i would all fit right in. as it is there is no room between the rad hose, pipe, and stock air box bracket(the floor it sits on) .

Quick Reply: trick performance PROPS!!!!!