FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

turbo goes on 07 escalade tomorrow night

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 02:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ineedatruck
take that turbo money and fix that half *** bag job on your escalade....
How is it half assed? Some people don't bag their stuff to make it lay, they just want to be able to adjust their height on the fly. It's alright to admit your jealousy, after all... who wouldn't want a brand new turbo'd Escalade on 3 piece 26" billet wheels with an adjustable (and smooth riding I'm sure) suspension. I have to say that I too am jealous of all his rides but I'm not knocking them
Old 05-14-2008, 06:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 00Silverado
How is it half assed? Some people don't bag their stuff to make it lay, they just want to be able to adjust their height on the fly. It's alright to admit your jealousy, after all... who wouldn't want a brand new turbo'd Escalade on 3 piece 26" billet wheels with an adjustable (and smooth riding I'm sure) suspension. I have to say that I too am jealous of all his rides but I'm not knocking them
I'd take it if it didn't come with escalade payments vs. suburban payments

I'm already debating doing something with air on the back of the suburban, sits too high unloaded with the 2500 leafs (sits too high makes it too high for the dog who's overweight, and a pain in the *** when I need to throw dead bodies in the back for work) and only levels out with about 1000lbs pushing down on it. I'd rather lower the *** and add air for extra capacity when necessary. Hell it might actually improve my braking distances which have become an issue with teh blower because it'll balance the truck and make the rear want to lock up less and kick the abs in.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Y2KLimited

I'm already debating doing something with air on the back of the suburban, sits too high unloaded with the 2500 leafs (sits too high makes it too high for the dog who's overweight, and a pain in the *** when I need to throw dead bodies in the back for work) and only levels out with about 1000lbs pushing down on it. I'd rather lower the *** and add air for extra capacity when necessary. Hell it might actually improve my braking distances which have become an issue with teh blower because it'll balance the truck and make the rear want to lock up less and kick the abs in.
Word on the payments. I remember you from FSC along time ago, weren't you using an Accel efi system to tune your Tahoe? The stock rake is bad, can you add some drop shackles right now, or just going straight to the 4link/bags?
Old 05-14-2008, 09:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2KLimited

BTW, how do you like the sts on the '03, how's it run?
Old 05-15-2008, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

heres for all you haters that were crying.......

Old 05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2toneblown
heres for all you haters that were crying.......
That's very gansta of you. Nice setup
Old 05-16-2008, 06:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice ride and setup!
Who is taking care of your tunning?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

We are doing all the tuning ourselves. We are tuning it on the street and gonna get it on an awd dyno next week hopefully
Old 05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Launching!

jealous? i think not. with the money involved in this setup. why not really do it. one of the worst things to see on a lowered vehicle of any kind is horrible camber. you can beat the camber without laying frame....i bagged body dropped for a while....just looks tacky...no jealousy here.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good man, very

Quick Reply: turbo goes on 07 escalade tomorrow night