FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Twin 72 414 01 silverado

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i want one of those kits!!!!!!!!!! I see there is no A/C are you keeping it that way?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bling bling. that looks fantastic.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow how did i miss this.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2toneblown
i want one of those kits!!!!!!!!!! I see there is no A/C are you keeping it that way?

The entire system was built around the A/C being installed. I only took it out to polish the system for looks.

It is late in the season and I just want to get it running at this point, so I will do the A/C when the LSX based set up goes in this winter.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by parish8
bling bling. that looks fantastic.

Thanks Jim, It has been a long time coming. I am really getting the pumped feeling going now.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

who built that kit and whats someone have to do to get one for themselves????
Old 09-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

who built that kit and whats someone have to do to get one for themselves????
That is no kit. I built it one off out of Scedual ten 316 stainless steel all tig welded. If you want the same set up call me with a bunch of money and a patient timeline. I would have to build a Jig based on the current headers to make everything fit mail order. There are a lot of tight clearances that would need a solid Jig to duplicate.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have nothing but time since i have a single kit to get me by. I was going to build a twin kit over the winter but would much rather buy a kit. PM me with a price on what you think you would want. That is a beautiful piece of work. Im not BSing you aroung. You can look around at my vehicles that I have built and still own if you think i dont have the $$$ to back my talk. Let me know man
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Staging Lane

I have nothing but time since i have a single kit to get me by. I was going to build a twin kit over the winter but would much rather buy a kit. PM me with a price on what you think you would want. That is a beautiful piece of work. Im not BSing you aroung. You can look around at my vehicles that I have built and still own if you think i dont have the $$$ to back my talk. Let me know man

LOL, Don't worry about the money thing, I know you are a baller. I have always watched your builds and and am sure if anyone can afford it, it would be you. I just didnt want to give the impression that it was a standard kit that can bought for 5,000 bucks cause it is not. Every runner is measured to length, the manifold volumes are all calculated. I would never expect anyone to pay the money for a sytem like this because there are so many great systems on the market from the guys like Trick performance.

This system was just built to be a smack you in the face all out attention Whoreing one off build.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AFI Performance
LOL, Don't worry about the money thing, I know you are a baller. I have always watched your builds and and am sure if anyone can afford it, it would be you. I just didnt want to give the impression that it was a standard kit that can bought for 5,000 bucks cause it is not. Every runner is measured to length, the manifold volumes are all calculated. I would never expect anyone to pay the money for a sytem like this because there are so many great systems on the market from the guys like Trick performance.

This system was just built to be a smack you in the face all out attention Whoreing one off build.
That being said, if it is for your Escy, I have an 07 coming in soon for a complete tear down and build I can use to make a system for you. We are doing a 418 and 3.3 whipple on that truck, but it is a long enough build I can use it to check all clearances for your application.

Cheers,

Martin

Quick Reply: Twin 72 414 01 silverado