FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Update on the twins...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stoichiometric
As long as you study for boost-ology you will be fine

Im affraid IM more interested in Boost-ology than any other subject...
Old 09-19-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looking good Justin. Let me know when you get her up and running. Stopped by the shop the other day cause I thought I passed you there getting off 85 and heard from a couple guys at the front about the new Goat. Gotta do something to set my truck apart from yours though cause I had a guy in an OBS Silverado try racing me in Gainesville a couple weeks back I guess thinking I was you.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

i knew you had one. but thats my first time seeing it. that black on red is cool. take your time on the truck man. you rolling clean already. i would hate for the truck to break the first time you run it. take your time make sure she is all good. i like to just see the pics of its progress.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2002yroneformula
Looking good Justin. Let me know when you get her up and running. Stopped by the shop the other day cause I thought I passed you there getting off 85 and heard from a couple guys at the front about the new Goat. Gotta do something to set my truck apart from yours though cause I had a guy in an OBS Silverado try racing me in Gainesville a couple weeks back I guess thinking I was you.

I let you know as soon as I get it done. Ive also seen 2 or 3 different yellow trucks like mine. As far as the new goat. I like it. Its not the fastest thing but over all I really like it. Im probley going to put headers, exhaust and a cam in it but Im going to get the truck done first. I was finishing the exhuast up this weekend and was about 3 feet short of finishing like I want. The exhaust came out pretty good for a DIY. That pretty cool about the guy wanting to race you. Did you run him?
Old 09-19-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TexCrew
i knew you had one. but thats my first time seeing it. that black on red is cool. take your time on the truck man. you rolling clean already. i would hate for the truck to break the first time you run it. take your time make sure she is all good. i like to just see the pics of its progress.
Thanks about the GTO it gets alot of looks. Almost everytime I pass somebody on the street they turn around to check it out. lol The truck is getting so close to getting done I can almost smell the fumes coming out the exhaust. IM taking my time because I want it to look good and hold up and I think its going to be worth it.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yellowsierra
I was finishing the exhuast up this weekend and was about 3 feet short of finishing like I want. The exhaust came out pretty good for a DIY.
That has to be rough. You still running the same mufflers as before or did you switch?

That pretty cool about the guy wanting to race you. Did you run him?
Nah, can't afford to get a ticket for fear of losing a job with a race team or anything when I get ready to graduate in a few months.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2002yroneformula
That has to be rough. You still running the same mufflers as before or did you switch? Yeah Im using the same mufflers.

Nah, can't afford to get a ticket for fear of losing a job with a race team or anything when I get ready to graduate in a few months.
Completly understand that. Have you talked to any race teams yet? One of my buddies just got a job for some porche team.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Completly understand that. Have you talked to any race teams yet? One of my buddies just got a job for some porche team.
Naw, haven't talked to any Nextel teams yet but I've gotta set up a meeting with my contact for Panoz and Porshe in a couple weeks to go ahead and get the ball rolling on things since I've only got about 5 more months.