On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good SS This.... cant wait to see it run.....against me...lol
Old 09-13-2009, 01:54 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by bansheerider44
Looks good SS This.... cant wait to see it run.....against me...lol
U know I'm up for it! It depends on the LS1 guys and Allen to let me run you know that
Old 09-13-2009, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

ya, i hear you. we will get to meet up sometime. just to race some trucks, and have fun. thats what its about. i still have some stuff to get worked out on mine as well. its running again thank God...lol... it feels good to drive it after being down so long.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:11 PM
10 Second Truck Club

That what is about at least for some of us! I do it just like you, for the fun of it. I can't wait to get mine back it's been 6 months. Turbo is a new ball game for me so I'm going to have to learn how to stall it at the track. GL on getting everything figured out
Old 09-13-2009, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got any more pics
Old 09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

what are the expected times ss this?? truck is coming along great cant wait to see it.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by denali_on_26's
yea he tld me 3-4 weeks so i got it to him a month early to be sure and paid him in full ($6000) then 7 months later when i get all the way over there he said it was more than originally planed and i owed another $1075.... i was ******* pissed..
also my truck started smoking idling in the parking lot and patrick said "thats just the oils burning off the pipes" 200 miles later NO oil in the truck i filled it back up and guess what 300 miles later no oil... if it would idle it would start smoking.... it did not do it before i dropped it off
this was the problem... he detonated some on my pistons
but i couldn't prove it so didn't even tell him... i did tell him it was using oil and he replied "let me call you back" and never answered again... so i called from another number and he answered.... i was pissed
here is a pic of one
Dude, WTF?????

First off, I told you 3-4 MONTHS and $6500-$7000. Your memory seems to be pretty poor when it comes to this. We have discussed this in the past when your friend posted this bs on another board and on the phone with me and you were nothing but nice and told me he did it on his own and you were not mad at us at all.

So as far as the price is concerned. If you claim that I told you $6000...then why did you pay $6400 in January? You actually paid $677.19 when you picked it up which included a battery be cause the one you sent the truck with wouldn't even start the truck or hold a charge enough to start the truck.

As far as time goes, you and I both know that you shipped the truck down over a month before I told you we could start on it because you had sold your Whipple to fund the kit and you needed it taken off. You knew your truck would sit for over a month before we started on the turbo kit.

So I let you store your truck for over a month because it was the only way you could afford the kit.

We also removed, boxed up and shipped your parts for you to the buyer. That reminds me, I didn't charge you the shipping for that. Your welcome.

As far as the engine goes, lets break down what REALLY happened there too. You shipped us a truck that did not run. The battery was so trashed it would not even charge. When you picked it up and I told you we had to put a battery in it you said "yea, I knew the battery was junk, I just stuck it in to get the truck on the carrier." Why would you have to do that? Oh because now you tell me that the truck had been sitting for months and the battery that was in it was junk. Sounds like you knew the motor was damaged and hadnt been driving it.

That motor sounded like it did the second we started it. I have multiple witnesses. You told me it had always been noisy. You also told me you made over 700 rwhp on pump gas with the Whipple and spray. Anyone that knows anything about Lightnings will tell you that is fking retarded. 18#'s plus 100 shot on pump? You detonated that motor long before we even had our first conversation. At that time you blamed James at RWTD. You said he was an idiot and cooldn't tune for ****. Then it was Strictly and now for the first time you are blaming me. All I can say is WTF is wrong with you?

Oh and never calling you back? I talked to you more after you picked up the truck then when it was here. I quoted you for a motor, you talked about sending the heads here for our machine shop to go through, you were constntly calling asking me questions about what route would be the best.

Grow up, take some resposibility for your actions and quit blaming other people for you screw ups.

Last edited by patricktx; 09-15-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by slowlsx
What was his explanation when u called from a dif number
He's full of ****...that never happened.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:38 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by visHous00
Got any more pics
Here is one more with the intake, They are doing a Great Job on it
Old 09-15-2009, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks very good. Seems there's always two sides to a story

Quick Reply: Updated pics of Turbo Built