FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection
View Poll Results: what meth kit to get?
Snow Performance Stage 2
41.67%
Coolingmist Dual Stage Kit
8.33%
AlkyControl GN Progressive Kit
50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

what meth system to get?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KBOBOZ71
well guys i just got off the phone with Julio from Alkycontrol, and let me say first that he is a nice guy and has great customer service skills. he answered all of my questions without missing a beat. this is definately the kit i will be going with. but we also talked about doing a group purchase really soon. i told him that there were several of us truck guys that would be really interested in doing one for his kits. the only thing is, we will need someone to head up this group purchase that knows a little more about this stuff than i do. it also needs to be someone that has a little more time on their hands to deal with it. so if someone wants to step up then we can get these kits for about 12-15% less than normal. that should run about $500-$525, this includes all lines, pump, resevoir, fittings, gm 2 bar map, and everything else. so lets jump on this. he said that all we would need is five to sign up! thats nothing, i know there has to be five guys that want one right now. so lets get this thing started. if i need to start a new thread i will, just let me know.
Yes, figure out who will handle it and do a new thread; it will got lost here.

Jody
Old 10-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Former Vendor

If my Autometer electronic boost gauge uses a 2 bar and my smt6 also uses a 2 bar can I tap into one of those instead of using another 2 bar? Can I just use one for everything?
Old 10-07-2006, 07:50 AM
TECH Addict

Cool

Yes you can use an existing 2 bar MAP for the AlkyControl meth kit and possibly the others as well.

Last edited by Mort; 10-08-2006 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KBOBOZ71
well guys i just got off the phone with Julio from Alkycontrol, and let me say first that he is a nice guy and has great customer service skills. he answered all of my questions without missing a beat. this is definately the kit i will be going with. but we also talked about doing a group purchase really soon. i told him that there were several of us truck guys that would be really interested in doing one for his kits. the only thing is, we will need someone to head up this group purchase that knows a little more about this stuff than i do. it also needs to be someone that has a little more time on their hands to deal with it. so if someone wants to step up then we can get these kits for about 12-15% less than normal. that should run about $500-$525, this includes all lines, pump, resevoir, fittings, gm 2 bar map, and everything else. so lets jump on this. he said that all we would need is five to sign up! thats nothing, i know there has to be five guys that want one right now. so lets get this thing started. if i need to start a new thread i will, just let me know.

Man it was great talking with you yesterday. Def start a new thread.

No the GN kit will not fit a truck. The way I make systems is vehicle specific. That way I dont get into re-inventing the wheel. The placement of components is critical for proper operation.

FWIW on the Ford's I do MAF tracking.. theyre funny that way

Always heard about this forum.. never realized it was on a tab at LSItech...

Glad I dont do online ordering.. the wrong kits would be getting bought/installed..

Cheers

Julio

PS.. i'll be installing a kit this coming Teusday on an STS truck.. i'll see if I can take some developmental pixs.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

COunt me inf for a kit if the GP goes through in about a month cant afford it right now

We cant start another thread about a gp for him since he isnt a sponsor if oyu are interested in getting in on the gp PM me and Ill keep a list. I plan on calling him on Monday to answer a few questions I have.

Last edited by 1slow01Z71; 10-07-2006 at 06:43 PM.