Notices

Ford Truck Performance Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 09:41 AM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Truck Performance Magazine

Looks interesting...

Pioneers that they are, the editors at PRIMEDIA's Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords have toiled with much determination and moxie to produce their first issue of Ford Truck Performance, a quarterly publication dedicated to the Ford F-Series trucks. Even the advertisements, meager as they might be, are heavily Ford truck weighted and even go so far as to use Ford trucks in the pictures when vehicles are shown. After scrutinizing the premier issue cover to cover it is obvious that this magazine will be a hit as the articles are very well written, edited and chock-full of superior content as compared to the feeble and incompetent attempts of other publishers.

Being that this magazine is so new, we were unable to find a dedicated website and the magazine actually refers you to segment of the parent magazine, which is Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, although we were assured a new website is on the way. PRIMEDIA Enterprises is the worldwide brand licensing division for PRIMEDIA's 250 publications, having established brand extension programs for titles such as Motor Trend, Hot Rod, Lowrider, Super Street, Import Tuner, Truckin, and Sport Truck magazines. Internationally, PRIMEDIA's content and brands are licensed in more than a dozen countries around the world.

With the resources available to PRIMEDIA's automotive magazine group, hopefully they will have complementary magazines addressing the other trucks brands shortly. Who knows, maybe next quarter you will be reading Nissan Titan Performance Magazine, PRIMEDIA certainly has the business savvy and resources to do it right.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Formerly one92rs

Talking

are there anymore links to this.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:46 PM
MOOBIES Moderator

Not that I've seen. I even googled it and came up w/ nothing. There's not even a press release posted on Primedia's site. Maybe it's just that recent that their site hasn't been updated yet? I'll ask my buddy where he got the info...maybe there's more info out there that I don't know about or can't find.