Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Made in South Korea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill RB, wont coment oh the other
Old 10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
Staging Lane

Good kill RB, Sounds like that titan will get it. Wish I still had the beater to run ya with. Shame theyre hatin', I could understand if you were an *** but apparently nobody with horns wants to admit they can get beat. Oh well. Good kill all the same.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AGAMBILL
Good kill RB, Sounds like that titan will get it. Wish I still had the beater to run ya with.

Hey Bill! Still losing/getting sleep?

Yeah not quite is fast as the SRT10 QUUD CAB stock but if was sure fun knowing that should the opportunity present itself that it would be a close race. There are a few us Titans wanting to go go go but we are lacking the aftermarket so we have to go with what we have available..CA Intakes, Exhaust, headers, nitrous, 1 fair supercharger, trutrac and just recently a ECU tune that gives 27HP and 35TQ down low under 4K on 89octane. So in time we will know more of what this VK56 motor is about. Much like the animal the 5.3 turned into. Meanwhile its just killing me waiting for it. I'm waiting for cams, then headers.

Originally Posted by AGAMBILL
Shame theyre hatin', I could understand if you were an *** but apparently nobody with horns wants to admit they can get beat. Oh well. Good kill all the same.
Funny you say "horns"...did you check out the reaction time of the red SRT10 QuadCab? .6686....dang near the sign of the devil. Lord save us all.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:02 PM
12 Second Truck Club

RB hehe finally figured out a way to pay for my custom tune and maybe some more goodies hehe go read clubtitan thread
Old 10-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Made in South Korea

Did you drop 3 tenths with that?
Old 10-31-2006, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ghostcustoms
Did you drop 3 tenths with that?
Nissan detuned down low. Top end is virtually unchanged.
Stock NA 15.10
UpRev ECU Tuned NA 14.55-14.74
Old 10-31-2006, 05:39 PM
Made in South Korea

Damn I want it now, thats a big improvment!
Old 10-31-2006, 07:02 PM
12 Second Truck Club

hey i bet this tune would "almost" work on your truck you might be able to get them to look at your ecu and see if they can do anything, i know the 350z and titan ecu's have a ton of simularities.. if your truck has the drive by wire crud i know you'll benefit what mods are done to your frontier so far?
Old 10-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RB's Titan
Venom - I have not made any references to price or what kind of attitude you or other SRT10 "QUAD" cab or 2 doors may have. Or for that matter what kind of truck is stupid to own. So please correct parts of your last post directed in my direction.
It has been fixed. I rambled on forgetting I had to generate another post to direct that retort to. My bad..
Old 10-31-2006, 08:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Venom Power
It has been fixed. I rambled on forgetting I had to generate another post to direct that retort to. My bad..
Thanks Venom - your a stand up guy. Obviously the SRT10's are tapped for use of power at anytime where's I have to stop flip some switches turn a ****..etc.. etc..

I have always rooted for underdogs and this truck is no different. It has been an uphill battle to mod and we don't have the exposure that the domestics do. So the video of the SRT10 Quad Cab that took place could have easily been made with a Ford Lightning, Chevy SS, BMW etc. I took the opportunity as it presented itself and turned it into nothing more than an attention grabber in the end which worked.

Obviously in this day and age assumptions are made too quickly, tempers flare and hatred consumes. Had I had true malice I would have continued the video footage to show more of the SRT10 Quad Cab with the sleepy driver. I'm sure if we are to meet again it won't be the same race...but then again I may get lucky.

Thanks again for editing your earlier post.

Quick Reply: Nissan Titan Crew Cab vs SRT10 Quad Cab