General Truck Racing and Discussion Baja, Stadium, Craftsman Truck Series, Offroad, Sleds, Mudding, Monster Trucks

Trans brake /Bump box settings

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 11:50 AM
2008 Suburban LTZ 4x4.

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Trans brake /Bump box settings

Trans brake /Bump box settings

Hey guys. I need help with the settings on my F.A.S.T. bump box/stager. I contacted F.A.S.T customer service yesterday and they said they only sold the bump stager for a short amount of time and could not help me. Searching the internet and youtube has not helped either.

I have the trans brake functioning, but when it comes to the bump box settings I can not figure out how to get it to creep slowly, instead of moving for as long as I touch the bump activation button. in other words the bump button opens the trans brake solenoid as long as I hold it down. I know there is a timer setting identified as p-2 that I assume limits the amout of time you have after activation before it will release the brake (not what I want since I am not a top bulb racer) which I have set to 0, and there is a p-7 setting that sets the ramp time (have no idea what that means) may be the amount of time that is used to limit the violence/time of the bump movment.

ive been screwing with this thing for a month now and cannot figure it out. I prefer not purchase another brand since they all seem to run about $500 dollars but destroying my transmission is a hell of a lot more expensive.

if anyone can help I would appreciate it, or another manufactures product suggestion if all else fails.

Here are the settings as it stands;

P-1 n/a
P-2 zero
P-3 45
P-4 40
P-5 99
P-6 90
P-7 0
P-8 N/a
P-9 n/a

Thanks in advance, Your technical challenged racer.
2006 Black GCSRT8, Crazy fast....