Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

Attn:FLT gang & the owner of this...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 07:05 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastnblu

Is that for the tranny or just the tq conv.?

I really don't need that 4x4 output shaft either.
Got it so you need the 2wd billet shaft. Not a problem. The converter is extra. Still waiting on that credit card.

Originally Posted by budhayes3
Again I have to thank the guys at FLT for being so patient with me, and for protecting my trans and converter from Tom lol
Billy I just have one confession. Your converter was in perfect condition before Tom was here. Now it seems that there is some white goo on it!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by budhayes3
...I talked to Andy today and put a little more scratch down on your...I mean MY trans...we're over half way there.

Again I have to thank the guys at FLT for being so patient with me, and for protecting my trans and converter from Tom lol
U keep thinkin they're protectin it. I talked to Vince; credit card on file.

And no white poo. Hey Vince. ha -->
Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT
Got it so you need the 2wd billet shaft. Not a problem. The converter is extra. Still waiting on that credit card.

Billy I just have one confession. Your converter was in perfect condition before Tom was here. Now it seems that there is some white goo on it!
Ha, I had a feeling that would happen...Tom gets a little excited You guys can let Tom finish paying that trans off, no problem...just make sure that you ship it here when you're done (with the 4wd billet shaft ).

I talked to Chris at Circle-D today, got some info on my converter. It's a 258mm 2A Level3...triple disc built to last. It will probably stall around 2600-2800 with my current 5.3 setup, and will stall around 2800-3000 behind my LQ9 6.0 which I'm guessing will have about 485 hp at the flywheel. Exactly what I was looking for