Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

FLT or Performabuilt?????

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just ordered a performabuilt myself...friend of mine with 400+rwhp fbody is running their level 2 with no issues, their customer service was second to none for him so i went that route.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:34 PM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FLT
Thanks Mark, It was nice talking to you on Friday and thanks for choosing FLT. I know you made the right choice even though our competitor likes to take shots at Vince and I because were not standing next to the phone/computer 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. We both do have family's that we like to spend time with when were not at the shop, which often is 6 and sometimes even 7 days a week. Our customers are very comfortable knowing that Vince and I are the ONLY TWO that touch their transmission during the building & dyno testing process and not sitting at a desk or have someone other than us building them. You have myself with 30 years of transmission experience and Vince with 18 years which happen to be the same guys that are available for tech support via PM's, email, and phone everyday when we can and we do make time for it believe me. Just FYI we do NOT work on cars here at FLT, like was mentioned above, we just build the BEST & STRONGEST transmissions on the market today. Oh, and we have plenty of customers here to back it up!!
Though I've only ordered parts from you, the customer service is awesome! I have only called ONCE & got the answering service... and that was during lunch. I don't answer my office phone during lunch... not to say that you all don't, but I don't expect you to. Aside from that, EVERY PM or cellular TM has gotten answered the SAME DAY. Thanks, Chuck & Vince! Your knowledge and expertise make a DIY'ers experience MUCH easier!

Besides, I think it's best to be able to talk to the guy that's actually BUILDING your hardware. Not that it's not great to reach someone on the phone ALL the time, but my experience with FLT has been GREAT!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:19 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to let everyone know, I've spoken with Chuck at 7am, after hours, on the weekends, and once about every 5 minutes for 3 hours while I pulled apart my tranny and he helped over the phone. Chuck's also helped me find part numbers for stuff he knew I was going to buy locally. That right there is good customer service

Mark, you're gonna love that FLT.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:59 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Default Just so everyone knows

Originally Posted by FLT
Thanks Mark, It was nice talking to you on Friday and thanks for choosing FLT. I know you made the right choice even though our competitor likes to take shots at Vince and I because were not standing next to the phone/computer 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. We both do have family's that we like to spend time with when were not at the shop, which often is 6 and sometimes even 7 days a week. Our customers are very comfortable knowing that Vince and I are the ONLY TWO that touch their transmission during the building & dyno testing process and not sitting at a desk or have someone other than us building them. You have myself with 30 years of transmission experience and Vince with 18 years which happen to be the same guys that are available for tech support via PM's, email, and phone everyday when we can and we do make time for it believe me. Just FYI we do NOT work on cars here at FLT, like was mentioned above, we just build the BEST & STRONGEST transmissions on the market today. Oh, and we have plenty of customers here to back it up!!

At no point did I intend to say that Chuck or Vince do not have good customer service or a good product, I was just making everyone aware of what we offer and what I personally do at PerformaBuilt I personally beleave Both companies are outstanding in our support here at this and the TECH forums. Just FYI
Frank at PerformaBuilt
Old 01-20-2008, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by performabuilt
At no point did I intend to say that Chuck or Vince do not have good customer service or a good product, I was just making everyone aware of what we offer and what I personally do at PerformaBuilt I personally beleave Both companies are outstanding in our support here at this and the TECH forums. Just FYI
Frank at PerformaBuilt
Mark has selected a supporting sponser to build his tranny. I believe his questions have been answered. Time to close this one up and move along. Any objections... please feel free to PM me or an Admin.

Bill

Last edited by Bill Reid; 01-20-2008 at 05:58 PM.