Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

My truck likes pink

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 11:54 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sureshot
Damn man, your mod list is growing on this truck! So which truck do you like better now? Have you had your diesel to the track?
Thanks, its a sickness. Not as radical as some here, but will be fun nun the less.

Ive been fighting fuel issues with my Diesel, i think it may be in the tune, my Tuner is working on it, I pop a low pressure fuel code (0087) at 1/8 mile, resulting in a 13.6 at 103. I have the goods to bi in the mid 12,s with my lift and tires.

The Gas truck is fun too, need to get the trans/stall installed and dyno tuned, then off to the track. I'll be happy with 12's.

I love both my trucks, but The diesel is prob my favorite, it does everything well, driving, towing, MPG's and comfort for the family. and its intimidating on the street when i want it to be, and can smoke out tailgaters and ******* drivers when i need to.

But i LOVE LS engines and had to have another gasser. Its gonna be a fun daily driver.

Originally Posted by 06tx4.8
i put my PI 3600 9.5" in along with my new performabuilt lvl2 2 weeks ago. I love it!!
Sweet! Thats a great combo you have.

I love this place, lots of great trucks here. Everyone deserves an " ATTA BOY" !!!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let us know when you are going to be in MI or at TJ's...I have a 3400 you can try out, I think its a bit much for a blower?

I keep mentioning a M event this fall for the truck guys, could be in MI, OH, IL, or WS??? but we need to run the trucks in the cold!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Thanks, its a sickness. Not as radical as some here, but will be fun nun the less.

Ive been fighting fuel issues with my Diesel, i think it may be in the tune, my Tuner is working on it, I pop a low pressure fuel code (0087) at 1/8 mile, resulting in a 13.6 at 103. I have the goods to bi in the mid 12,s with my lift and tires.

The Gas truck is fun too, need to get the trans/stall installed and dyno tuned, then off to the track. I'll be happy with 12's.

I love both my trucks, but The diesel is prob my favorite, it does everything well, driving, towing, MPG's and comfort for the family. and its intimidating on the street when i want it to be, and can smoke out tailgaters and ******* drivers when i need to.

But i LOVE LS engines and had to have another gasser. Its gonna be a fun daily driver.
I think you're goals will be easily attainable with both trucks. You're going to end up with two badass rigs!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...&highlight=***

Tim Z this is Sureshot's last truck.

I 2nd that you have two awesome trucks man!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Originally Posted by OnyxSilveradoSS
let us know when you are going to be in MI or at TJ's...I have a 3400 you can try out, I think its a bit much for a blower?

I keep mentioning a M event this fall for the truck guys, could be in MI, OH, IL, or WS??? but we need to run the trucks in the cold!
Count me in bud!!! As soon as i get my blower snout back, my trans installed, then up to see TJ, i hope by the End of July. I'll give ya shout , Thanks for the offer on the stall, very kind of you.

Originally Posted by sureshot
I think you're goals will be easily attainable with both trucks. You're going to end up with two badass rigs!
Thanks! I see you had a BADASS DMAX !!! *** that thing is awesome! I'd like to see some pics of your current ride, it sounds SICK also
Originally Posted by sharpshooter
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...&highlight=***

Tim Z this is Sureshot's last truck.

I 2nd that you have two awesome trucks man!
Thanks bud, I Think you have one of the nicest trucks here, I like lifted boosted trucks!!

And again Sureshots Dmax is sick! Love the LBZ emblems on the bed.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 PM
TECH Resident

*** that thing is awesome! I'd like to see some pics of your current ride, it sounds SICK also
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...d.php?t=460995
Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

I did see it before i guess LOL

That thing is clean and bad *** for real.

I bet those Mud terrains dont have a chance of getting traction LOL

You know how to make a chevy truck look awesome!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:59 PM
TECH Resident

I did see it before i guess LOL

That thing is clean and bad *** for real.

I bet those Mud terrains dont have a chance of getting traction LOL

You know how to make a chevy truck look awesome!
Thanks for the compliments! You're right, those km2's will spin even at 30mph!