Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

need help!!!! with stability control.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help!!!! with stability control.

hi guys.....

i have small problem that i can't seems to figure it out why it does it. it actually funny. okay here is what is happening with my truck now.

first, when i turn on the engine everything seems fine and smooth. and this moring all of sudden when i put my gears into reverse to back out from my driveway i knotice someting funny my rear winshield wiper was on i mean it turn on when i put change gears. and two sec later stability(T/C) light pops up. and i have no clue y its doing it.

second, i drive around my block to see if my tuck would act funny but it seems ok when i was running, but then stability light was on and off. i see my ABS and brake light turn on and off time to time, randomly. no clue y its doing it????????????????

third i had problem with cluster before, i mean sometimes my speedometer stays at 0 MPH when i'm going like 60-70. and i found out that there is recall for 03 denali cluster. could it be because of cluster problem??????????
i didnt take cluster issue to dealer cuz it works most of time and only does not work when it really hot, cold, or i drove for long time.

my main problem now is that everytime i put into gears my rear wiper turns on???? happened this moring ???? it was fine until later night.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

I'm no pro by any means, but this sounds like a bigger issue with the BCM. I believe the recall on the cluster may still be in effect, although I thought it was related to one or more of the gauges. In any case, I'd ask about that at the same time I'd buy an hour of labor to have someone connect a Tech 2 to see what's happening with the BCM. Good luck on this...
Old 07-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Launching!

i was able to get warranty on it, BCM is mess up so they order me new on and for rear windshield it was switch went bad so got new switch for and should be good.
but dealer **** me up with axle fluid change. i mean they charged me 500bucks for it which i dont understand. i will go back to dealer and see y it cost so much to flush both axle fluid and change em with synthetic.