Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

no third no forth sometimes nothing at all

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:43 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that. If we can be of any help just let me know.
We all know things can go wrong but it really sucks when the person who should help is not there when you need them.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man this proformtrans guy did the same thing to me. i put the tranny in and it was no good. ive tried calling him and he doesnt answer. if you payed with paypal you can put a claim in even if its been past 45 days. if they get enough claims then they can do futher investigation. it seems like he has done this to several ppl already.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It really sucks this guy has poped up several times as TRANSPERFORMANCE, PROFORMTRANS and at one point he had copied a large portion of our website along with another company probuilt automatics.
He name I think is JAY SEIBERT he runs a while under one name not long ussually though then starts under another, He has had several.
From what I have heard also paypal is all but useless for getting money back and even when they do its only partial.
Whenever buying something you are far safer using a major credit card unless you know the company well or can at least see its been established for a long time.
I get very fustrated seeing thistype stuff as I know people use guys like him thinking they are gonna save a little money and in the end they are generally out there money and dont have a trans and theres no one to turn to.
Not pimping ourselves or anyone but in most cases guys you are better dealing with a sponsor on this forum or LS1TECH and sticking with people you know will be there and are here when you need them.
RANT OVER.
Frank
Old 05-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Default Proformtrans new name is probuilttrans

Proformtrans new name is probuilttrans. stay away from this guy. he'll straight rip you off. This guy is a real con-artist. If you need his info so you can file legal action against him contact me. i'll give it to you. Oh and i had his trans torn down by performabuilt transmissions when i picked up my new one from them. these guys are great. Badass tranny to say the least. and a bunch of real great guys. anyways the tranmission that came from proformtrans, aka porbuilttrans was nothing but a stock built truck 4l60e. i have a 383 ls1 stroker in my truck. the transmission had GM part numbers stamped on the parts. stay away from this guy at all costs.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Is this the same as transformance in ga
Old 05-14-2009, 06:26 PM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

That's sad... sounds like a hustler looking to make a quick scam. BUY FROM SPONSORS!!! FTW!!!