Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

Weird 4L65-e problem on launch----HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 02:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slowfive0
...Very happy with the trans and new triple disc Circle D converter (Thanks Chris!!!!). Can't wait to go to the track!

Thanks for the suggestions on this problem PT!!!!
Glad it all worked out. Vince, Chris & many others are an asset to the truck community. Stand up guys, both of them.

When u wanna hit the track, lemme know. I've been actively tryin to keep it goin in Regional Forum since they opened this yr. You know the #.

I plan to dyno this wk, track on Wed, & have a FLT/ CircleD in quickly thereafter. Wanna do some more tranny work?
Old 05-02-2010, 02:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<<<<<Wanna do some more tranny work?>>>>>>

HELL NO!!!!!!

Thanks man. Did you end up getting your trans paid off then? Did you guys ever make it out to Milan? I never heard nothing back, of course my junk was down at the time anyways, but........

I'm wrapping up work on this project at work and will be transitioning to a new one next week. I'm hoping I have a life again on this new one---lol!

I didn't forget you, we'll have to get together on that HP tuner stuff soon.

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Glad it all worked out. Vince, Chris & many others are an asset to the truck community. Stand up guys, both of them.

When u wanna hit the track, lemme know. I've been actively tryin to keep it goin in Regional Forum since they opened this yr. You know the #.

I plan to dyno this wk, track on Wed, & have a FLT/ CircleD in quickly thereafter. Wanna do some more tranny work?