Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

What will look the best?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 11:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What will look the best?

Alright, just sold my 22"s because of money reasons, but if i have to got back to stock tires and wheels might as well do it in style, so i got the 17" escalade rims w/265 Goodyears, i think they look decent on lowered trucks. So, i have a hanger and shackle in the rear, and right now cause of the 22"s i only have a 1" drop coil cause they were 305's and rubbed the inner wheel well on big dips. So i'm draggin *** a little, so i want to go to a total of 2" lower in the front, what's the best way to do that within reason for money. Should i just get 2" drop coils? Or will that be unalignable? Or 2" LCA's? Or 2" Spindles? The problem is i sold my stock coils, so if i went with LCA's or Spindles, it would be 3"s cause of the 1" coils, so i would have to buy stock coils. Anyway, just wonderin what you guys thought. I've searched on here, haven't decided what's the best way, searched stylinconcepts cause that's where i got my coils from, i'm thinking just 2" drop coils and sell the 1"ers.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think you already answered your own question..
Old 07-15-2007, 02:28 AM
TECH Regular

I very well might have, just wanted to opinions to make me feel better hahahaha