Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

07 NBS Exhuast Options

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riddick1224
Are ya'll talking about a remote start that came installed on the truck or an aftermarket one? My remote start works fine.
One that came on truck from the factory 07NBS
Old 08-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Launching!

after looking at the price differences.... Im thinking of a 17" case, 50 series Flowmaster, since all I am really after is just some "truck" sound...

I have another truck for my go fast needs.... and im not looking for a street / strip truck out of this one... just so long as it gets some more towing power out of it and I can play in the mud I will be happy....

pushing the 900 mark vs the 100 bucks...i think its an easy decision..... especially after seeing someone selling just the corsa muffler for over 250-275 for a used muffler.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by erronisme
after looking at the price differences.... Im thinking of a 17" case, 50 series Flowmaster, since all I am really after is just some "truck" sound...

I have another truck for my go fast needs.... and im not looking for a street / strip truck out of this one... just so long as it gets some more towing power out of it and I can play in the mud I will be happy....

pushing the 900 mark vs the 100 bucks...i think its an easy decision..... especially after seeing someone selling just the corsa muffler for over 250-275 for a used muffler.
I currently have the Flow 44series on my 07NBS not too happy with it , seems like the truck runs worse than it did stock. I went with it at first just because it was cheap and I thought it would be alright not the best but OK but now Im pretty pissed
Old 08-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Launching!

humm.. well im glad i said something....

runs worse at all rpm's and speeds?

The thought had crossed my mind when I saw that Corsa was "tuned" for the NNBS trucks.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by erronisme
humm.. well im glad i said something....

runs worse at all rpm's and speeds?

The thought had crossed my mind when I saw that Corsa was "tuned" for the NNBS trucks.

Pretty happy with my aerochamber muffler dumped. I would't mind it being a bit louder, but not bad. No loss in performance, but I do have the tuning and CAI. My truck is like yours
Old 08-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah Ive wonderd if I just need a tune which I was gona do anyway
Old 08-08-2007, 01:33 PM
TECH Veteran

You will definitely notice a hell of a difference with a tune. These trucks seem to respond better to tuning than previous models, but alot of that has to do with how shitty the stock tunes are.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by L33Z71
You will definitely notice a hell of a difference with a tune. These trucks seem to respond better to tuning than previous models, but alot of that has to do with how shitty the stock tunes are.

Yeah Im gona get mine wheatley tuned as soon as I get a couple days off work to actually drive up and get it done
Old 08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

T Byrne is running a great GP price on the Magnaflow catbacks that has me interested. I really like the looks of the Dual Side Exit exhaust that exits before the rear tre, but worry about the resonance with something like that. My new 07 NBS crew cab will spend a lot of time on the highway, so it has to be mellow at highway speeds.

I am trying to decide between the single exit in the stock location or dual side exit in front of the tire. Does anyone have input on these 2 cat-backs?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Flow 44 series is a two chamber 13" case length... Im kind of wondering if it doesnt have enough back pressure or something

Quick Reply: 07 NBS Exhuast Options