Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

B&B Triflow exhaust... Anyone used it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B&B Triflow exhaust... Anyone used it?

Just as the title says. Ive been told they make decent stuff. Just wondering if anyone here has used it and what it woulds like?
Old 06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would in a ******* heart beat. Sound in person kicks ***. Plus, nobody uses it! Ive heard a Vette and like 2 f-bodies. Sounds nice with or without cats. Not near as raspy as the Corsa with no cats.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:51 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Its on the truck i bought from creedarado. Asm's no cats duals out the back sounds awesome.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
TECH Veteran

How much does one of their catbacks run? I might sell my Corsa Sport still brand new in the box and buy the B&B if its as good as yall say it is. Plus, its different like yall said.

I do love the corsa though! I wish i could find a clip of the B&B!
Old 06-12-2006, 10:10 PM
10 Second Truck Club

If im not to busy tommorrow ill get ya a clip
Old 06-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Staging Lane

Default Too loud for me

If you like really loud, all the time, this exhaust is for you. On my truck (LQ9), the "muffler" is only about 16" long. I installed it on a Sunday and could not get it off fast enough! Way too loud. If you have a wife, or use the truck for business (i.e driving clients around), I would not recommend it.

On the other hand, these exhausts are well made, easy to install and carefully packed.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
How much does one of their catbacks run? I might sell my Corsa Sport still brand new in the box and buy the B&B if its as good as yall say it is. Plus, its different like yall said.

I do love the corsa though! I wish i could find a clip of the B&B!
Pretty sure its at $700 bucks. Im thinking about it myself. Have been since I got my 04. Corsa has good tone dont get me wrong. I just put a sport cat-back on my brothers 02. But I cannot hear it unless the truck is spinning at like 5 grand plus. I really wasnt impressed. Its very hard to hear even with the radio off. Now im gonna get bashed..
Old 06-12-2006, 11:59 PM
TECH Veteran

CurtD: Sweet man! Thanks alot! I cant wait to hear it if you do get the chance to post one up!

Silver LT: Did you order the cat-back or just the muffler? I like loud but i dont want too much drone. I can deal with the obnoxious loud noise on the outside of the truck cause i like for it to sound good and mean but i hate the drone on the inside! Some i can tolerate but when its hard to hear the radio or talk on your cell phone over it, it tand to drive you a little crazy. Thats why i focused on getting a high quality performance exhaust that sounds great on the outside but much more quiet inside the cab. Is the B&B at all like that or is it just obnoxious anyway you look at it? I am very interested in checkin it out though! I hear they make bad *** products!

99silver6.0: Lol. Yea, i see the bashing coming! haha Do you mean it was quiet on the outside too or only on the inside as far as drone goes? I've been told its pretty mean on the outside even with cats but REALLY mean without cats! I've been told that you dont really hear it inside the cab which is what i like cause i hate the drone after owning flowmasters, bullets, etc. lol If thats the quiet you mean than thats fine with me. I want it to be loud on the outside though! I heard Txsilverado's clip of his corsa and no cats and it sounds loud! Im aiming for an exhaust that will make that much noise but not drive me crazy inside the cab when im riding with a lady friend or trying to listen to the radio or talk on the cell phone.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
99silver6.0: Lol. Yea, i see the bashing coming! haha Do you mean it was quiet on the outside too or only on the inside as far as drone goes? I've been told its pretty mean on the outside even with cats but REALLY mean without cats! I've been told that you dont really hear it inside the cab which is what i like cause i hate the drone after owning flowmasters, bullets, etc. lol If thats the quiet you mean than thats fine with me. I want it to be loud on the outside though! I heard Txsilverado's clip of his corsa and no cats and it sounds loud! Im aiming for an exhaust that will make that much noise but not drive me crazy inside the cab when im riding with a lady friend or trying to listen to the radio or talk on the cell phone.
Id rather get the B&B. When it comes to paying this much for exhaust I want to ******* hear it.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:17 AM
TECH Veteran

LOL! Good point there!

Quick Reply: B&B Triflow exhaust... Anyone used it?