Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Build. Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 02:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You swear you're not concerned with anything I have to say, but you give everything you've got into a response, when it comes to anything I say. You know good and well you're fucked in an argument, when you refer to "Georgia" jaw. What a great response. I have NEVER seen someone make up so much **** in my entire life. You say that I've got a race truck and that I'm a LSX expert. Where'd that come from? You call a stock suspension truck, that rides around daily on 20's and a full system, a race truck, because I never have.? You call me a self-proclaimed LSX expert, because I bought an LSX block to build off of and put in my truck, then turn around and suggest a well built product to someone.? There you go again, bullshitting. Then, you throw up time. Is there a time constraint that I have to go by, when posting? I must've missed it. I never knew that time dictated knowledge. As for loaning the truck out, **** happens. Loaning your vehicle out to a family member who went through a divorce, lost his vehicles, and had no money, has NOTHING to do with being an "expert", or even knowing a damn thing about a build. Sometimes, you've got to do what you've got to do. You're aimlessly throwing bullshit out, that has nothing to do with anything I've ever said. You bring up time, where I live, how I loaned my truck out, and names that I've never declared myself, not even once. That alone shows how much substance there is to your argument--none. If you're not concerned with what I have to say, why reply? Exactly. Where I live, if you want to go there or not, what time I post, who I loaned my truck to, and what creative bullshit you want to go about putting in your post(s), doesn't apply one bit to what I've built, what I suggest, or what I've said. "Shitting" on the OP's thread--which you bring up in every argument, or lack thereof--great job of accomplishing that. Go on and bullshit just a touch more.

Last edited by CC05; 05-10-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by javier4.8
I'm just trying to do something different than a 370 or a 408. Yes their common engines but I'm wanting to do something different

Is that guy from KBB still in here isn't his name kyle or something
Well, I mean these engines have been out for over a decade. Isn't really much groundbreaking left to do. I figure what it puts to the ground makes it different. A turbo'd 370/408 idling in the summer with the a/c on has a huge cool factor, imo.

A 6.2 block punched to a 4.125 with a 3.75" stroke would be pretty uncommon.

I know a guy with a f1r on a 385 in a 4th gen ss. Put ~800+ to the wheels.

Originally Posted by CC05
I've **** on the OP's thread
Fixed it