Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Bully Dog Dyno Dominator vs Edger Power Juice Extreme?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 06:13 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bully Dog Dyno Dominator vs Edger Power Juice Extreme?

Im thinking about buying one of the two in the next week or so? Which one is going to be the better chip? I am going to get a Magnum Force Intake and probably just chop my muffler off and put a test pipe in. Thats all I really have planned for mods. I don't want to hurt my tranny so the most HP on the chip Im going to use will be the 140hp mode.

Help me y'all
Old 11-16-2003, 06:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 98VobraSVT
Im thinking about buying one of the two in the next week or so? Which one is going to be the better chip? I am going to get a Magnum Force Intake and probably just chop my muffler off and put a test pipe in. Thats all I really have planned for mods. I don't want to hurt my tranny so the most HP on the chip Im going to use will be the 140hp mode.

Help me y'all

They both pretty much do the same thing, so it's really up to you brand name wise. 140rwhp more is still pushin the limits of the converter. I'd at least get a TransGo installed in it if you plan over 100rwhp. The stock converter just isn't a good piece for power.

With no muffler, that is going to be one LOUD *****.
Old 11-17-2003, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98VobraSVT

Help me y'all

Chris,
That 140 hp will push an Allison tranny without some tranny mods. I have the Edge Hotjuice (125hp) and the tranny slips in 4th and 5th if I don't ease into the power. Passing gear is a no go because of defuel when computer senses slipping. IT will finally take off though. From a stop its a monster vs other stock street trucks.
I turned 9.1 at 75mph with a 1.91 60ft. last spring (in 4 wheel drive).