Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Corsa catback.... Is it worth the $$$$$???

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 12:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
Zick: I just listened to the clip of kysilverado's truck and it sounds mean but a little raspy at the same time. On top of that, he still has high flow cats from what his sig says so no cats would be LOUD! Judging by that vid, i want the volume and meaness of the sport but with a little less rasp. I just listened to the touring with LT's and no cats and it sounds deeper but still mean. Not as much rasp for sure but its so hard to tell which actually sounds better through the computer speakers! You really got to hear them both in person to get the full effect!
Yeah its really tough to get the full effect when listening to systems on a computer.

KySilverado also posted up another thread where he added in some bullets as resonators to help calm it down. I just don't know where that thread went.

But the Moddoo has a point, Ky's is going to sound a little different being that he has a 6.0 and radix compared to your 5.3(which I assume is what you have).
Old 06-18-2006, 01:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zick
Yeah its really tough to get the full effect when listening to systems on a computer.

KySilverado also posted up another thread where he added in some bullets as resonators to help calm it down. I just don't know where that thread went.

But the Moddoo has a point, Ky's is going to sound a little different being that he has a 6.0 and radix compared to your 5.3(which I assume is what you have).
Yea i have the 5.3 and i am indeed radixless. lol And like you said, the 6.0 does sound quite different. I didnt even think of that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Edit** ****, i just now realized you have a 6.0 as well! Is Txsilverado the only one with clips of the corsa on a 5.3?