Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Corsa exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 11:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corsa exhaust.

What's the difference in the "sport" series cat-back and the "touring edition" cat-back?
Old 08-02-2004, 12:08 AM
12 Second Truck Club

the touring is the tamer version. my dad has it on his SS. It has a good sound to it, at idle it sounds just like his stock ss exhaust and WOT is a little louder, but not drastic. After he added long tubes it did give it a little more noise. No interior resonance. I have the sport on my turck. i love it. at idle it is a little louder. but under moderate driving and WOT it sounds awesome. It has a deeper, much meaner tone. at WOT it reminds of the loudmouth i had on my camaro. but still no interior resonance. Plus it is cheaper. If i were to do it agian i would definantley get the sport. hope this helps
Old 08-02-2004, 12:26 AM
TECH Regular

Default Anybody got a "loud" cat-back?

Thanks for the info. I don't mind my truck being loud at all. I just don't want it to "snap, crackle, pop" when i'm decelerating. My flowmaster seems to like to do this. I think I like the price better on the Magnaflow setups, but from the searches i've done on this subject, i don't know if they will be loud enough. Maybe someone with a Magnaflow cat-back will chime in also. Thanks again for the info.

By the way, i checked out ur truck in the sig, Nice!
Old 08-02-2004, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

The Corsa systems give you the best of both worlds. They aren't to loud during normal driving and as mentioned there is no interior resonance but they become aggressive at WOT. Most people go with the Sport for the added sound. The Touring tends to be pretty mello but still sounds good.