Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

DNA, Ebay Headers NEW VERSION!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 09:18 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No problem.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
The House is Rockin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man those those look way better than the older version, im going to order a set this weekend.

thanks for the pics rhino!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:54 AM
9 Second Club

Glad to help. And for what its worth I called DNA and told Joseph if they would update the product online they would sell a ton of them. He did say they were using a new supplier too.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Teching In

So after reading through this twice, I never saw a link as to where to buy them from a vendor? I see them on DNA's website, $334, is that free shipping?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GCncsuHD
So after reading through this twice, I never saw a link as to where to buy them from a vendor? I see them on DNA's website, $334, is that free shipping?
That's where you'll find them.

A moderator removed the link since it was a non-sponsor of the site. I'm sure if the sponsor price-matched that they'd sell a ton of these as well because everyone wants the best overall deal...especially when two different vendors sell the exact same item...
Old 10-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rel3rd
That's where you'll find them.

A moderator removed the link since it was a non-sponsor of the site. I'm sure if the sponsor price-matched that they'd sell a ton of these as well because everyone wants the best overall deal...especially when two different vendors sell the exact same item...
I wouldn't mind giving my $ to the site vendor, if they price matched or relatively close. For some reason I didn't see CalSpeed listed in the Vendor link at the top of the page, but found their website on google. Then they aren't even listed on their header page, but went back to their homepage and there they are
Old 10-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Launching!

So question, i have not seen whether anyone has tried to install these on an 07. i just bought an 07 nbs and no matter how much ive tried, i cant stop looking at tuning and all the bolt ons available. So, are these workable on an 07 w/5.3?
Old 10-14-2011, 06:32 PM
9 Second Club

I think they will fit... I had the older version of these on my 09 nnbs crew cab and they fit great. My attachment point for the stock y pipe was different than this kit's so I welded my old y pipe connection to the new kit, no other mods to get it to work.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Laid Back

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn! Right after I get a set of used ebay headers for my buddies truck, the new, revised version goes up for sale. Typical...

They look pretty sweet! Wonder if the price will plummet like it did with the first style. I might buy a set just to have. Sure be better than my rusty *** Pacesetters.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Beatdown Z
Damn! Right after I get a set of used ebay headers for my buddies truck, the new, revised version goes up for sale. Typical...

They look pretty sweet! Wonder if the price will plummet like it did with the first style. I might buy a set just to have. Sure be better than my rusty *** Pacesetters.
Maybe so, but the site sponsor who is also selling them (for roughly $50 more a set), said his will be going UP in price another $49. Pretty sure for a $100 price difference on the exact same set of headers, people will be going with the cheaper priced ones.

Heck, I'm thinking about getting the new style just to be humpless...

Since my present headers (in my 2 year old header thread) have been viewed over 48,000 times, I'd assume I wouldn't have too much problems selling them, lol

Last edited by rel3rd; 10-15-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Quick Reply: DNA, Ebay Headers NEW VERSION!!!