Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Dyno breakers, who holds the record? Can it be broke? I am going for it!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ITLstallion04:
hi. im a friend of a friend of a friend that was a 2nd cousin of paris hilton who has your number. n/m how i got your number. i was wondering how much hp you got out of that 4.8 when it was turbocharged.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigTex
Great, my boss plays golf with Ross Perot. That doesn't make it right for me to call him. I do understand you were trying to help, but maybe the search button would be a better choice next time.

Jim and I both had a situation where someone from here was calling our homes asking stupid tech questions. The guy didn't understand that he was invading my privacy. I didn't give him the number and he didn't ask if it was OK to call before doing so.
Alright... ya I understand.. i wasnt going to personally call.. who the hell wants someone they dont know calling up and asking questions... i mean unless the person getting the calls are making money off of it than i can see that... but what i was saying was that my friend, Justin who lives in Nebraska near jim has known him and i happened to be talking to Justin at the time.. so i had the suggestion of giving him a call and asking for the numbers just in case he didnt get back here to post them... idk why you all thought that to be so odd?

Anygay... Ladiesman.. what are you talking about? Did you think i was trying to sound special bc my friend knows jim?? I dont care about that.. im only on ls1tech to talk about trucks and see what other ppl are doing and learn and have fun will doing it... uh? ok... what about this hp rating thing? if ur talking about the 0-60 post.. that was a joke.. read through it, i wasnt being serious whatsoever about any of that... get a life.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ITLstallion04
uh? ok... what about this hp rating thing? if ur talking about the 0-60 post.. that was a joke.. read through it, i wasnt being serious whatsoever about any of that... get a life.
I can try to get parish on the phone today sometime.. my buddy knows him... ill give him a ring and find out what his hp was on the dyno
thats what i was talking about.. dont get your nut huggers in a bunch.

im only on ls1tech to talk about trucks and see what other ppl are doing and learn and have fun will doing it... uh? ok...
thats what i was doing to having fun!!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
TECH Addict

Who cares on who has what number calling whoever? Let's get back on topic. Has that bitch blown up yet? J/k good luck
Old 03-01-2005, 08:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys go at each other like a bunch of school girls,

I just want video of crazy blowing **** up. Im going to go ahead and say 520 I think he really will push that thing after seeing some of his other posts

Ohh and Im glad someone likes to go ***** out, props to crazycuter Id love to be doing **** like that if I didnt have responsibilities. Keep up the good work if we dont push the limits we wont get anywhere.

Old 03-01-2005, 09:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok has be blown it up yet ? I wont some vids and pictures.
I also want to know the results ASAP. Crazy let us know.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well??? 565?
Old 03-02-2005, 03:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by F8L Z71
Sorry man, I was just playing the Metrosexual role in hopes some hot chick would think it's cool and wanna get with me. LOL

I hope jim doesn't see the rest of this thread though. LOL
Just to let you guys know F8L is not allowed in the Red states.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

is the motor dead?
Old 03-02-2005, 03:55 AM
TECH Resident

blow **** up!!!!

Quick Reply: Dyno breakers, who holds the record? Can it be broke? I am going for it!