Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Dyno breakers, who holds the record? Can it be broke? I am going for it!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We didnt end up getting a chance to do it last night! He had to play MR. Mom last night! On another note that is sad that people have asked for Parish's number. Thats creepy. He is a regular guy with a fast truck not some superstar(sorry Parish well he might be but nott hat I know of) and I doubt he wants the LS1tech Papparazzi stalking him. Im sure he is cool as **** but we arent 12 year old girls trying to talk to Justin Timberlake. Well most of us arent!
Old 03-02-2005, 10:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cant wait to see the video. Crazycuter I think your going to demolish the record, for some reason I think it might hold.... at least the bottom end. Probably melt piston/plugs
Old 03-02-2005, 10:45 AM
11 Second Truck Club

keep up the good work crazycutter, i gotta see this ****!
Old 03-02-2005, 10:46 AM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are going to run it to 7500 rpms, then hold off the spray until 5500 on the first run so its got a chance to get near the peak hp range before popping. If it holds, then spray it the whole rpm band next time. If that holds, then drive it home and consider it your lucky day.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CRAZYCUTER4.8
It held to 7200 rpms with the old cam
KEEP YOU FINGERS CROSSED
Old 03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
14 Second Truck Club

which ever way it goes, it should be an awesome dyno run.... I wish I could put up numbers like that.

good luck
Old 03-02-2005, 11:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TigerFan187
On another note that is sad that people have asked for Parish's number. Thats creepy. He is a regular guy with a fast truck not some superstar(sorry Parish well he might be but nott hat I know of) and I doubt he wants the LS1tech Papparazzi stalking him. Im sure he is cool as **** but we arent 12 year old girls trying to talk to Justin Timberlake. Well most of us arent!

Now that I think about it, I would bet that he & some of the other big dogs on the thread probably have quite a few fans. I know that I have read some post & there are some young men in here that truly admire him. I admire the guy as well, not for what he has accomplished in horsepower or et's,anyone with a fat wallet can accomplish what he has(not to disrespect anyone) but the fact that he has gone out on a limb & done alot of it himself! That takes a great amount of disipline & love for this.

On the other hand Parish has created his own monster. Between the videos, website, & being a moderator of this forum one can only expect that that will come with a certain amount of responsibility. None of on this forum got where we are without someone mentoring us at some point. These young kids that are asking him (bugging) for advise or help are just us at a yunger age that has not yet completed this metamorphis yet. I am still learning every day, I am lucky that I have a job that allows me to become consumed by this every day. I have a certain amount of resentment about the early post about bothering PARISH. I can appreciate his friends trying to protect him , but let the guy chime in himself!

The last worst thing that can happen is for some young kid full of passion & enthusiasm get turned off by someones negative thread. I can't think of a better way for a young kid to keep his nose clean & learn a good work ethic than doing what we are doing with these vehicles. Let's face it, between being broke on buying parts & always under the hood you have time for nothing else. Most of us learned this trade or got into hot rodding with our father such as I did. What about the kids who don't have one to ask stupid questions to? I would personally like to meet the guy who knows all & has never asked a stupid question.

My whole point before I got all philisophical on this whored up thread was that at one time all of us were young stupid kids bugging someone, when I was 18,19, or 20 & I was able to get a number from someone for who I thought held the secret to the performance gods I would call him in a second!
That is one of the great things about this forum, we all put our pants on the same way, none of us have forgotten where we came from.

On the other hand, I gonna blow this record out of the water! When I am through, & still have all my internals in tact. I will be referred to as the craziest ape **** bastard in the world! Or just a guy wanting a reasons to build a bigger motor......
Old 03-02-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just shed a tear! J/K! Im not speaking for anyone but someone should be able to have a nasty ride and show off his achievments with out having people from the INTERNET(the world of the crazies) trying to call him at his home or whatever. Im not saying that if someone did get his or someone elses # and called them that they would even care but no one should have to deal with that crap. Its one thing to PM someone and ask if you can call them and if they say yes then cool but trying to go to someone else to get them to call their friend to get their friends friends phone number. I dont know of anyone on ehre doing this I just read a previous post where the guys said 3 people have asked for his Parish's number. Im not telling anyone not to have a role model or a hobby. Hell I wish I was into this when I was younger I would have a better conscience! I was just saying that this is the internet and dont expect to get to personal. I know that there are youngsters on here but they should be old enough to know that people want there privacy. Hell Parish might not care if some random person calls him I dont know but most people would be pissed. New dyno is going to be Thursday night so not much longer!
Old 03-02-2005, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Crazycuter4.8 : couldn't have been said any better!!!

i know that i have asked parish and big tex question that might have been dumb to them, but i dont have as much knowledge as most of the people on this forum do about these trucks. thats why im here, i would like to learn as much as i can about them, becuase it is what i love doing.

crazy i can't wait to see these numbers!! you crazy ape **** bastard!!
Old 03-02-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well said guys... Enough stalking!

Now back to the thread! Maybe we should quit guessing on how much HP and start guessing on how long it will take to go BOOM!

This is one video I cant wait to see!!!

Quick Reply: Dyno breakers, who holds the record? Can it be broke? I am going for it!