Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Electric crate motor designed to fit small block chevy.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 08:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 128 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by adriver
My baseless opinion? About this: "More people using electric vehicles yeah I am aware. Do you think they are done building charging stations? What do you think is going to happen over the next 20-30 years when gasoline engines are phased out of new vehicles?"
Try using some details. Go ahead. Which part? Which of those three sentences are you really trying to contradict? How incredibly pathetic that you can't make the slightest bit of effort. All you are is a troll. You are making zero effort to contribute anything of substance.

How hard is it for your insecure *** to have a simple conversation? Its so damn pathetic that you just keep making up stupid ****, and won't even try to make any kind of effort to think about your own questions before you ask them. Do you really think places won't be able to adapt and improve on creating green energy? Do you really think that wind and solar are currently at their limits? Do you have any clue how much money is in oil and gasoline, and all those energy producers are going to need to adapt? Do you really think that we are done creating power stations as we continue to grow and expand as a society or that every gas station out there is not going to be able to adapt?

Its not a gotcha question because you won't spend two seconds to come up with your own answer.
I liked two of your posts so you'll feel better about yourself, and less left out. You seem very angry. And your arguments suck complete ***..

Richard
Old 10-11-2020, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arthursc2
I find it heeelarious that the only one name calling and throwing a tantrum is you. Yet, you continuously call us names and refer to us as insecure because some of us can have a laugh and some of us think on a similar wavelength

I don't care that you didn't find the echo chamber you wanted here, but I assure you I don't need to see a doctor about anything. But if I did, I promise you MY TAHOE would get me there in air conditioned, panty dropping, great sounding comfort 😂

Maybe I'll park it right up front so everyone can see how small my manliness is too 😉
I kinda feel bad for the guy. Clearly he's so invested in his belief about so-called "green" vehicle technology that if you debate it with him, he takes it as a personal attack and starts lashing out in a spittle-flinging rage, calling names, making all kinds of bizarre accusations, ignores any counterpoint he doesn't agree with, and claims everybody else's opinions, facts, perceptions, and experiences - are all null and void, because ... reasons?

His opinion is the only one that matters, fellas. Time to admit we're all wrong. Pat the sad little person on the head and tell him it'll all be OK.

Richard
The following users liked this post:
tjmath (10-11-2020)
Old 10-11-2020, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dantheman1540
Anyone who is 100% against electric cars shouldn't be allowed to use cordless power tools, tooth bushes, or toys with their significant other.
You drive your electric toothbrush across the country with a loaded trailer? Yeah, I didn't think so. It's a false equivalency. Quit being dramatic.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:41 PM
100% Redneck

Received 1,334 Likes on 794 Posts

Electric crate motor designed to fit small block chevy.-thhjacv.jpg
someotherguy (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020, 09:09 AM
TECH Resident

Received 239 Likes on 186 Posts

I find it heeelarious that the only one name calling and throwing a tantrum is you. Yet, you continuously call us names and refer to us as insecure because some of us can have a laugh and some of us think on a similar wavelength

I don't care that you didn't find the echo chamber you wanted here, but I assure you I don't need to see a doctor about anything. But if I did, I promise you MY TAHOE would get me there in air conditioned, panty dropping, great sounding comfort 😂

Maybe I'll park it right up front so everyone can see how small my manliness is too 😉
No tantrum here. I'm just responding to you three trolls with an equal response. Similar wavelength; Do you mean how you three are insecure trolls? You just tried to flood this thread with a bunch of stupid *** comments as if were not allowed to have a talk about electric vehicles on this site. As if you think EVs are a fad, and can't even fathom that even this site will have a EV section some day. How you act like nobody is allowed to think differently from you.

I like how I have answered almost everyone one of your responses, and none of you can counter mine. You just regurgitate each other's nonsense, and keep on repeating the same pathetic trolling with slightly different words. Its just too much for the three of you to try to put up a new thought or make any serious effort at having a conversation. That way, when you can't actually have just a legitimate response, you can just blow it off. As long as you don't take the conversation seriously, that's your excuse you can stick with to try to save face. That you were never really trying in the first place. That you three have gotten used to being too cowardly to have a conversation, but at least you can tell yourself you weren't proven wrong.
someotherguy (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020, 09:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1,503 Likes on 1,102 Posts

At some point its not worth typing a coherent, well worded, cited response: because its a waste of time and you wont read it anyway

But don't accuse me of things I DIDN'T say. I never said this site wouldn't have an EV section or that EVs wouldn't be commonplace at some point. Don't put pixels in my mouth. What I did say from the beginning was it wasn't worth it

Lets recap:
@adriver : I know some ppl just like paying for gas (ok, and you don't? you walk everywhere?) but this 35k option is going to save money and here's why!
@arthursc2 : Ermmm achtualely, you could drive for 18 years and 200,000 miles for the same cost, so you're not really saving any money....
@adriver : you absolute fool. You absolute narrow minded bafoon. You child. I nEvEr SaId YoU cOuLd SaVe MoNeY. There's more to this than just money. You idiot, how can you not be so open minded as to invest 50k in a swap for 533hp and 800lbft of torque. You absolute idiot
@arthursc2 : does some math. Has over 500hp tO tHe WhEelS. "Just likes to pay for gas"
@adriver : you narrow minded idiot. Everyone should be willing to spend 50k to go electric. Electric go wee. Does some math that doesn't really help the case. Y'all still idiots, I'm the only smart one here

Thank you for attending my TED talk
The following 3 users liked this post by arthursc2:
Chrisbequick (10-13-2020), someotherguy (10-12-2020), tjmath (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020, 10:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

At some point its not worth typing a coherent, well worded, cited response: because its a waste of time and you wont read it anyway

But don't accuse me of things I DIDN'T say. I never said this site wouldn't have an EV section or that EVs wouldn't be commonplace at some point. Don't put pixels in my mouth. What I did say from the beginning was it wasn't worth it

Lets recap:
@adriver : I know some ppl just like paying for gas (ok, and you don't? you walk everywhere?) but this 35k option is going to save money and here's why!
@arthursc2 : Ermmm achtualely, you could drive for 18 years and 200,000 miles for the same cost, so you're not really saving any money....
@adriver : you absolute fool. You absolute narrow minded bafoon. You child. I nEvEr SaId YoU cOuLd SaVe MoNeY. There's more to this than just money. You idiot, how can you not be so open minded as to invest 50k in a swap for 533hp and 800lbft of torque. You absolute idiot
@arthursc2 : does some math. Has over 500hp tO tHe WhEelS. "Just likes to pay for gas"
@adriver : you narrow minded idiot. Everyone should be willing to spend 50k to go electric. Electric go wee. Does some math that doesn't really help the case. Y'all still idiots, I'm the only smart one here

Bro. Just pat him on the head and tell him it'll be OK. His shrill crying is like fingernails on chalkboard at this point...

Richard
Old 10-12-2020, 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 239 Likes on 186 Posts

Lets recap:

**** OFF.. Is that clear enough for you? Stop tagging me you petty bitch. Those aren't those words I used. If you actually thought you were right, then you would stick to the truth.

I HAVE NEVER IN THIS THREAD SAID: this was reasonably priced, in my budget, in most people's budget, or even worth it. You've been so busy just trying to just argue and just hear yourself, you don't even bother to take part in a conversation by reading what I have said. Again, all you give a **** about is your own self, and your own words. You keep demonstrating how petty you are, over and over again. Not once in any of your posts have you made a single bit of effort to have a simple, adult conversation.

All I did was try to point out the opposing points to have a conversation, and I made sure to point out there are several unknowns that are big factors in this. You're just a pathetic troll who is too much of a jackass to talk like a decent human being, and I'm going to keep responding to your posts the way you intend your posts to be.

Originally Posted by someotherguy
Bro. Just pat him on the head and tell him it'll be OK. His shrill crying is like fingernails on chalkboard at this point...

Richard
Trash troll.
​​​​​​​
Old 10-12-2020, 10:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1,503 Likes on 1,102 Posts

Back to the tantrum
The following 2 users liked this post by arthursc2:
Chrisbequick (10-13-2020), tjmath (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020, 12:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 281 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by adriver
**** OFF.. Is that clear enough for you? Stop tagging me you petty bitch. Those aren't those words I used. If you actually thought you were right, then you would stick to the truth.

I HAVE NEVER IN THIS THREAD SAID: this was reasonably priced, in my budget, in most people's budget, or even worth it. You've been so busy just trying to just argue and just hear yourself, you don't even bother to take part in a conversation by reading what I have said. Again, all you give a **** about is your own self, and your own words. You keep demonstrating how petty you are, over and over again. Not once in any of your posts have you made a single bit of effort to have a simple, adult conversation.

All I did was try to point out the opposing points to have a conversation, and I made sure to point out there are several unknowns that are big factors in this. You're just a pathetic troll who is too much of a jackass to talk like a decent human being, and I'm going to keep responding to your posts the way you intend your posts to be.

Trash troll.

Clearly the only thing in your budget is paying for ******* gas you absolute ******* stooge.

My favorite part about all this thread is that you continue to call people names from behind your safe little keyboard, cuz I guarantee you wouldn't say any of the **** you are talking to any of these guys in person.

You say we can't have an open minded conversation yet we state our view points, whatever they may be, and just go all temper tantrum like my 6yr old when she doesn't get her way. Basically all the "trolls" in this thread have continually said that this option isn't a cost effective swap, never anything about electric not being the way of the future. I think electric will at some point take over in new production, albeit doubtfully in my lifetime. If your response to any swap not being cost effective, well yeah sure you can leave a vehicle stock and never do any modification to it, like you, but that's not why we are all on this site. You can make 500+ wheel hp for far less than it would ever take to integrate this electric motor and still have a reliable driver that is fun and makes awesome panty dropping noises when you mash the skinny pedal.

Quick Reply: Electric crate motor designed to fit small block chevy.