Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Got my LPP LT's, and am very disappointed!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 02:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i find the pacesetters to work great but do they not make a diff header for 2wd and 4wd apps? i couldve swore they did and if so they could easily move the o2 sensor to the side. its 6 inches clear from everything on my truck??? true u dont replace them often but still, when u do u shouldnt have to unbolt the damn header to back the out. these r pacestters just stainless IMO, made overseas. good stuff from what i can tell but itd be and easy adjustment to IMPROVE the design over pacesetters.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know i have pacesetters so i really dont fit in to this conversation but im sure all long tubes are the same so i learned the hard way this weekend you HAVE to go from the bottom and you also have to have it a couple feet in the air cuz you have to turn them longways to get them in(you'll understand when you get there!!) i reused my stock gaskets 150XXX and no leaks oh and BTW those head bolts are gonna be brittle!! so careful and lots of PB Blaster

....and from hindsight unless your totally commited to keeping your stock Ypipe the only thing that trying to undo the collector bolts did to me was **** me off as one snapped on each side and it just seemed a lot easier with a sawsall but once again its different for everyone. . .