Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

i love my exhaust but neighbors dont???

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 08:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine fires up at 6 am 7 days a week for three and half years I lived in my house. neighbors dont complain directly. I ask them point blank.

this is my neighborhood

http://prudentialcarolina.com/proper...By=pPrice+desc
Old 08-21-2007, 08:52 PM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tell him like this. you were ther elong before he was, and youll be there long after he moves soon. if your not being a dick then he should worry about himself. and him doing what he is doing is harrasment and he can have **** put agaisnt him. remember saying ppl that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones....hell slip up and youll catch him

i got harrassed here as well by a guy. he called cops, cops came then left they had better thigns to do. a few weeks later he caleld again they came BS'd with me and i showed them the truck and the other car i was working on and the biek and etc. cop was cool....even said if i wanted to get on it let him know and we would go somewhere...he was also a minor gear head
Old 08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
You are a bigger man then me. If he waved his hands at me I would have dropped it down into second and left him some nice marks in front of his driveway to remember me by
Yeah, with a sharpie!!!! LOL!!!!

James
Old 08-21-2007, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Silver-Dollar
Mine fires up at 6 am 7 days a week for three and half years I lived in my house. neighbors dont complain directly. I ask them point blank.

this is my neighborhood

http://prudentialcarolina.com/proper...By=pPrice+desc
holy ****, houses are cheap there!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KevinF56
That is why we get a lot of notherners here. This is my next door neighbors house. He is being relocated.

http://prudentialcarolina.com/proper...gentCode=&BR=1
Old 08-22-2007, 12:31 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had some PITA neighbors that have given me crap about my vehicles in the past too...like you said, I've always been courteous to keep it calm in residential areas too. Really pisses me off. Now my neighbor has some vehicles that are louder than mine and the only problem I have with it is that I'm jealous lol. The guy likes Flowmasters which do sound great...if only the Flowmaster sound was available with maximun flow.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KevinF56
LOL! You don't know what cheap housing is if you think that is cheap! I own a 2000 sq ft 4 level split that I purchased for 129,500 5 years ago. Even comparable new homes are around 200K...
Old 08-22-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by regency
why do people get so pissed about loud exhaust. i got a guy just moved in about 1 month ago and since he moved in hes been trouble. noone ever calls the cops around here and now thats all we see around here and i know why there here "just to catch me". he says i speed and burn the roads up all night rattling his pictures. but i dont even drive at night because i was raised to respect people, but this is rediculous what hes doing. i passed his house the other day and he threw his hands up in the air luckly for him i had my G/F with me and she doesnt like me doing that so i didnt stop!!!!! I am ready to **** him up!!!!!
I can roll by in the 6.0 or the 5.3 with cut outs open lol.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04
I can roll by in the 6.0 or the 5.3 with cut outs open lol.
lol, im seriously thinking of having a big party and everyone that comes over will have to come open headers or manifolds..... mabye a big meet for everyone here..lol but i think my G/F's dad is going to launch it off the transbrake at about 3am this weekend and come park it in my shop like nothing ever happened
Old 08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my neighbors complain about my truck and i have stock cats and no cam there really gonna love my High Comp heads and cam combo with long tubes and no cats.

but we were working on a cam swap on my buddys T/A at my house around 3 AM and we were exhausted, thought we were done and he went to fire his brand new 23x/23x 6xx/6xx on a 108 and i look over to the corner of the garage and the Y-pipe is sitting there, so before i can say anything he fires this nasty cam LS1 with open headers on a smooth concrete surface in an open garage. LOUD, i didnt want to shut it off because of the springs, so we let it idle till it was warm. the next moring i had 20 something notes pinned to my front door and the next night all of them had a lovely hand written not from me reading.

Track Day Next Tuesday come watch

David

Quick Reply: i love my exhaust but neighbors dont???