Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Intercooled Whipple Project!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GoldenVelvet
You can host your pics here for free and link then here
http://www.imageshack.us/
Thanks

It just a drawing but this is the way I am doing my intercooler setup. The setup will only cost about $550 . Heres my drawing IntercooledWhipple

Price List

Intercooler 25"Lenth 12"Height 3" in and out -$165 +s&h $40

Piping & couplers- $250

LS1 intake- $75

Total $530
Old 06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
TECH Junkie

LOL.

All this work getting the pic up and is just a basic blue print.

So something like this but air/air? If you make it work with the stock intake manifold you can sell your kit.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thought if you went with the ls1 intake you also had to change the fuel rails and injectors?
Old 06-07-2005, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DanaliHD
i thought if you went with the ls1 intake you also had to change the fuel rails and injectors?
Basically you can us your truck stall injectors but with the truck fuel rails you have to cut off the tabs and make a bracket to hold the fuel rails down.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Launching!

I built the one pictured and will very soon be doing just what you mentioned (using a stock intake). I discussed doing this for Yellow but guess he changed his mind? I'll post up pics as I progress. If you want to see more of the one I did just check out my Web page.

Brett
Old 06-07-2005, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by METAL MAN
I built the one pictured and will very soon be doing just what you mentioned (using a stock intake). I discussed doing this for Yellow but guess he changed his mind? I'll post up pics as I progress.

Brett
I'm still interested in it but you never emailed me the price and parts list so I thought you had other things to do. If you get a chance just shoot me an email. Yellowsierra02@yahoo.com

lator

Justin
Old 06-07-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've got the 2 pulley setup. if someone wants to make and sell me a setup, i'd be interested. hook a brotha up..
Old 06-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Yellowsierra
I'm still interested in it but you never emailed me the price and parts list so I thought you had other things to do. If you get a chance just shoot me an email. Yellowsierra02@yahoo.com

lator

Justin
I e-mailed you on May 26th with a picture and details. I was unsure if you still wanted to do it or not. I got prices on the AC cores I discussed with you. You never replied back so I didn't send a parts/price list for that reason. You going the air to air way now?
Old 06-07-2005, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by METAL MAN
I e-mailed you on May 26th with a picture and details. I was unsure if you still wanted to do it or not. I got prices on the AC cores I discussed with you. You never replied back so I didn't send a parts/price list for that reason. You going the air to air way now?
I didn't get the email but can you send me another with the pictures details and price list? I want to use the water to air if I can afford it. Just shot me a estimate and i'll see what i can do.

Thanks Brett

lator

Justin
Old 06-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Yellowsierra
I didn't get the email but can you send me another with the pictures details and price list? I want to use the water to air if I can afford it. Just shot me a estimate and i'll see what i can do.

Thanks Brett

lator

Justin
I'll send it now.

Brett

Quick Reply: Intercooled Whipple Project!