Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Know Your Vendor - TBYRNE Motorsports LLC Company Info

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 03:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug 97SS
I have been dealing with Tom for a LONG time. I bet its been like what? 25 years?

Seriously though, I continue to buy from Tom for what was said...He is a car/truck nut like us, AND he tries and DOES do a fantastic job. Anyone remember when he won the best website and got a brand new high speed server? I think Tom posted it on his website.

anyway....Good to know that Tom is moving to civilization. I guess modding the manure spreaders was getting old.
Not that is going waaaaayyyyyyy back! I never saw the server. A company offered to by it before it was shipped to me so it was tagged to goto them instead. Funny thing is, I received a few notifications that I won. I just trashed them because I throught it was a scam. Ended up being a $30k NEC ProServer. Kick-a** machine at the time but it's probably slow by today's standards.

We're not like Jegs so there isn't endless isles of parts. Actually, it's been a very busy week so things are scattered all over the place. The place we're moving to will probably just be for a couple of years. It's not what I consider ideal. That will probably be found right after the closing. Would like to be in the center of everything but also in an area that doesn't bother anyone.

Tom