Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Leaking LSXRT

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 AM
TOTM: June 2007

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

sorry guys about lack of the pics, as posted above there are pictures in the fitment thread, i will get straight edge pics before BOTH go back to Comp
Old 08-23-2011, 11:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Does anyone think there's any sponsors that would be willing to inspect the intake beforehand, and accept a return if there are any issues? I want this intake.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GMCtrk
Does anyone think there's any sponsors that would be willing to inspect the intake beforehand, and accept a return if there are any issues? I want this intake.
Excellent question that i want to know as well. I am actually getting close to scraping up the funds but this qc crap has gotten me concerned.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:24 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GMCtrk
hmm....sucks. I personally think I'd gain around 40 crank HP with this manifold over stock
No doubt that the intake performs well if you can get it to fit
Old 08-29-2011, 06:21 PM

K, just got a call back from fast. First guy i spoke with was a duecenozzle about it and gave me a bunch of lip. This guy that just called said that there definetly is a problem(no ****), and theres no way i should be able to rock the straight edge back and forth...

I have to call bavk tomorrow to speak with another guy and there gonna send me 1 more intake, and check for straightness before they ship....also he did say this wasnt the first one like this....progress!!!

Fyi im a shitty board member for not getting the pics, im on my honeymoon now, but i will definetly, at some point get pics before it goes back, even a video too. So just subscribe if you want the info
Old 08-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Man Motor club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome you should give us the last guy's name so mambers can specifically ask for the guy who isn't an ***.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by bgray
K, just got a call back from fast. First guy i spoke with was a duecenozzle about it and gave me a bunch of lip. This guy that just called said that there definetly is a problem(no ****), and theres no way i should be able to rock the straight edge back and forth...

I have to call bavk tomorrow to speak with another guy and there gonna send me 1 more intake, and check for straightness before they ship....also he did say this wasnt the first one like this....progress!!!

Fyi im a shitty board member for not getting the pics, im on my honeymoon now, but i will definetly, at some point get pics before it goes back, even a video too. So just subscribe if you want the info
Yeah, nice! Let's going on FAST's *** on this and get this issue remedied. I am ready to go for one of these intakes.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 AM

Ok, i got an RMA from FAST to return my intake minus my top shell(already drilled for my sensors). When i get back next week im gonna ship it out to them, then greg warranty guy is gonna inspect it and let me know. Im going to include the pictures i got on it on the engine
Old 08-30-2011, 11:36 AM

Side note he tried telling me that there is slight variance on all e intakes including factory, but after i told him there was a solid 2 or 3 mm gap he didnt say much except return it
Old 08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Man Motor club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bout fuggin time

Quick Reply: Leaking LSXRT