Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Muffler ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 07:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hawiianpwr
Get them if your gunna keep your cats, DON'T if not. Its has the worst cackle without the cats
Old 01-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Wow, lots of suggestions! Thanks everybody. Well now i'm really considering getting the bullet mufflers. I do plan on keeping my cats so sounds like it'll sound pretty damn good. Now just gotta get some money! I'll probably wait until i can afford to just re-do the whole exhaust cause my current setup is pretty old and I'd like to get some longtube headers.
Old 01-23-2005, 01:37 PM
TECH Veteran

I've had 4 exhaust setups in the last year on my 04 GMC. 2 Magnaflows, a flowmaster, and now the bullets. I am going to stick with the bullets. I am running dual bullets with a magnaflow x-pipe. Its still pretty mild sounding in normal driving conditions and at highway speeds. At WOT, it freakin screams. I am still running stock manifolds and cats. And the performance increases were incredible feeling. I had a 40 series flowmaster, and it sounded great, but the performance absolutely sucked IMO. I will never use flowmaster again.

And I have no interior drone with my bullets. A good choice IMO.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SierraCrew
I've had 4 exhaust setups in the last year on my 04 GMC. 2 Magnaflows, a flowmaster, and now the bullets. I am going to stick with the bullets. I am running dual bullets with a magnaflow x-pipe. Its still pretty mild sounding in normal driving conditions and at highway speeds. At WOT, it freakin screams. I am still running stock manifolds and cats. And the performance increases were incredible feeling. I had a 40 series flowmaster, and it sounded great, but the performance absolutely sucked IMO. I will never use flowmaster again.

And I have no interior drone with my bullets. A good choice IMO.
Awesome, that's quite convincing. I'm gonna go with the bullets. There pretty darn cheap too so can't beat that. Now just gotta save up some money for some longtube headers!!!