Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 01:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!

Alright guys,
Here they are! I did the best i could to get some good angles for you guys and i also threw some extra pics in there since the truck was clean and it was nice out so enjoy. Yes, i know, its begging for a drop! lol That will be next! Im loving the Corsa but im kinda undecided on the side exit. I loved it at first but now it kinda looks out of place to me. But hey, im just never satisfied so i dont know. lol I think it will look alot better when the truck is lowered cause it wont stand out so much and the truck will be lower to the ground. Anyways, Post up what yall think! Thanks!!

Oh, these are the wheels im selling for anyone interested. I have them posted in classifieds but these pics show them as of today.
Attached Thumbnails My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-001.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-002.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-003.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-004.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-005.jpg  

Old 08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Veteran

More pics....
Attached Thumbnails My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-006.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-007.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-008.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-009.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-010.jpg  

Old 08-30-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Veteran

And the last ones....
Attached Thumbnails My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-011.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-012.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-013.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-014.jpg   My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!-my-truck-clean-side-exhaust-015.jpg  

Old 08-30-2006, 02:03 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

i think the tips look great where they are. your the most indecissive person ive ever known lol. why are you getting rid of those wheels? they look awesome! oh, and how come none of the wheels look round around the edges where the tire mounts? that would get on my nerves
Old 08-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

why are you getting rid of the wheels??? how much you looking to get?
Old 08-30-2006, 02:26 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't really like the exhaust before the tire......just my opinion. If you like it, leave it!
Old 08-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Teching In

I'm not a fan of side exit exhaust.. I would rather dump the exhaust under the truck than have side exits.. JMO
Old 08-30-2006, 03:05 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
your the most indecissive person ive ever known lol. why are you getting rid of those wheels?
He is Never Satisfied after all, isn't he?
Old 08-30-2006, 03:27 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

he definately lives up to the name lol. dont be afraid to dump the corsa if you decide you dont like the side exit. it still wont resinate.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Thanks for the comments guys! I think the side exit is either a lovit it or hate it thing. Ive got alot of people that have complimented it just since i got it done. I like it and it sounds good. It different than the usual dumps i normally run and if i decide i really dont like it like this anymore, i can always have the tip removed and just dump it! That would be an easy and inexpensive change to make so im not too worried about it. For now, its something new for me and until i get tired of it and wanna change it again, ill be sticking with it. I honestly think it will look 10 times better when i get wider and taller tires with a 2/4. It kinda sticks out a little at stock height.

Quick Reply: My truck with Corsa SIDE exit PICS!!!