Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Need exhaust opinions & ideas

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 12:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I honestly haven't thought about it and forgot, didn't mean to put your panties in a bunch. You've got my number still I'm sure, and I lost my numbers so I no longer have yours. Text me your address and I'll pull the one out of my truck and send it to you. Again, my apologies.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So it's been a week since you decided to throw me under the bus on the public boards, Cody, about a wiring harness that you should have and could have contacted me privately about and I have still yet to hear anything from you. I honestly could care less what you do with the cutout or if you needed it in the first place but if you go back and find my sale thread on it, it was listed as cutout only, no pipe, NO WIRING. I agreed to send you the wiring from the new kit upon purchase of a new cutout which I never bought because I never needed. So in my opinion, your dicks out. Not like it's hard to wire up a two way switch and sell the cutout to the next guy. I'm sure this will either be deleted or closed but I see no point for me to be trashed on a public forum by a moderator of all people when the matter could have been settled through messages or a simple phone call. I have no personal quarrels with anyone on this site until someone decides to start swinging their Internet dicks.

Zach
Old 10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Zach, I forgot about this thread til it popped up again when you posted. Believe it or not I have a life outside of this website, I go to school full time, work 55+ hours a week, have a wife and kid along with trying to have some semblance of a social life, I'm sorry I'm not right on top of things. That's probably why its gone on so long to begin with.

I'll send you a text right now with my address. The deal was for the wiring too when we made our deal, regardless of how you want to slice and dice it. I've sent you a couple of texts asking about the harness before and never gotten it so what choice did I have but to escalate it?

If you want to be a ***** about it I can screen shot our ENTIRE text conversation where you clearly say you will provide me with the wiring before I say we have a deal.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Man Motor club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you girls gonna pillowfight now?