Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Need help with hurst roll control

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help with hurst roll control

I got my hurst roll control in and Have no idea what to do. Has any of you installed one on your truck? Also What parts do I need for the install? I can't tell where I will need to run the lines at? Will I be runing the line to the ABS controler? Any help would be great thanks
Old 09-19-2004, 11:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roll control

Dang it's been so long since i did the one on my Z, um.... i know on my camaro you used the line that fed the front brakes, there is one line that goes into the block for fron, and one for rear, you disconnect the front in line, run that to the line lock, then out of the line lock into the front in on the block, that way it holds pressure to the front brakes when the solenoid is engaged.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR
Dang it's been so long since i did the one on my Z, um.... i know on my camaro you used the line that fed the front brakes, there is one line that goes into the block for fron, and one for rear, you disconnect the front in line, run that to the line lock, then out of the line lock into the front in on the block, that way it holds pressure to the front brakes when the solenoid is engaged.
on your F body the ABS box is under the hood right? I know mine is under the truck attached to the frame
Old 09-20-2004, 02:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yup

Yup, i climbed under my truck today, and the abs stuff is mounted to the frame under drivers seat. Easily accesible, PITA to work upside down on your back, but at least no need for a hoist.