Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Need Some Assistance!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by budhayes3
LOL, just messing with ya...although I would like to see some pics if you get the opportunity. I'm a big Monte Carlo fan, I used to have an 85 SS, and have always wanted a 70-72. Some day I'd like to build an 83-88 SS with a GENIII/IV mill in it...but I can't even afford to build my current truck first lol.
That is cool.. I really want to get some pics, i have just been busy.. Not sure if your married or not, but I have to balance my project with the Ole' Honey-Do-List..

I really haven't got anything started.. I have collected the major items (radiator, LS3 intake manifold which is still in the mail some where) I have to order the LS motor mounts and trans cross member from BRP Hot Rods this payday.. Then I'll be in a better position to start something..

I had a 85SS was my 2nd care actually. I loved that car with the BBC I put in it, she drove like she was on a rail.. EX wife sold it off on me for $500.. I think there are more 83-85 SS out there with the GEN III/IV done then we actually hear about.. when the LT motors were the hot ticket they were all over the place.. I have another 85 at the house but she needs some serious help, she was a NY car so the cancer is deep. As in the frame is shot and the rear quarters and deck lid need to be replaced..

I know this is a truck forum.. and I'm putting a truck motor in it.. thats why I am here.. I will try to get some "before" pics of the car this weekend. That way everyone knows where I'm starting from..

Till then....