Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Nelson Tune for these mods?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 04:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sammyschevy
Did u make that kerry edwards sign? I love it. I'm thinking T-shirts....
I found it on another site, some guys here in Houston made bumper stickers like that.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:15 AM
Formerly one92rs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

well i guess not chingy. thats like saying chevy is a bad product when you dont even own one. but hey i would expect that from you. i guess this is a flame allen thread.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Untill the tuning market becomes so big were there are 25 advertised companies(dont see it happening) you have only a few choices-Nelson,PCM4less,Westers,Fastchips,and those are the main ones I personally hear about the most on the forums. If someone came on this site today with the intent to get a custom tune for his truck next week and was using this site as hsi research who is he gonna end up getting his tune by? The tuners that most of us hear about have a damn good hold on the tuning market!
Old 08-12-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Resident

Thats to bad flyer....

I feel that it is better to be there when the truck is being tuned... no matter who does it.. that way you can bring up things to the tunner at the time of the tune...

APE in michigan did mine.......... Great bunch of guys :o)
Old 08-12-2004, 09:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chingon
Oh yea....SLUUUUUUUUUURP!
...i hope allen is at least giving him a reacharound...
Old 08-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Launching!

I don't have a reference because I've never had a tune by anyone else. That said I love my Nelson tune! I had it touched up yesterday after the SS3800 install and it is perfect now (it was perfect before the mod too). To each his own but I personally know Allen and he does his best by every customer. He can't fix problems he doesn't know about so if you have problems talk with him about them. You might want to get both sides of the story before you take anyone's word for something. JMO! http://www.nelsonperformance.com/
Old 08-12-2004, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02denali
i guess this is a flame allen thread.
I don't think that is the case at all. I think it's only fair that if someone has a problem with his tune, that they can give an opinion as well instead of the usualy all hail the 'Nelson Tune' attitude everyone seems to have.
Old 08-12-2004, 12:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02denali
well i guess not chingy. thats like saying chevy is a bad product when you dont even own one. but hey i would expect that from you. i guess this is a flame allen thread.
Now your going for personal attacks? Yea.. thats gonna get you real far
Old 08-12-2004, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Everyone doesnt "hail Allen" obvioulsy because you arent and ive read a few others that dont but most of the people on this site with his tuned do so that has to say something right? There is no posscible way he is perfect but he is pretty damn good!
Old 08-12-2004, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

well imkinf of new to the truck scene, but i know from experence that 3 of my good f-body friends have had bad thngs forom pcmforless. and they even dynoed with him. one was about a 4K mess up. so i would never let pcm for less touch my car. hell i dont know crap about tuning and id tune my car beofe i left pcm tune it.

Quick Reply: Nelson Tune for these mods?