Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Nelson Tune for these mods?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think anyone can question Allen's programming skills, maybe just the way he runs his biz. Since this is America, he can run it anyway he pleases and you can choose to give him business or not. I've heard from more than one person that his Performance Tunes are far from conservative and to be careful to get it tuned again if you ever install any mods/power adders. This can be great for the Track, but not for daily drivers.

Do your research, read the warranties and "Don't beleed the hype," Terminator X
Old 08-12-2004, 02:15 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02denali
well i guess not chingy. thats like saying chevy is a bad product when you dont even own one. but hey i would expect that from you. i guess this is a flame allen thread.

So if I have friends who have owned Chevy's and they complain about them being crappy, that isn't enough? You have to actually own it to know?
And since you're too retarded to realize, we're not talking about the product(Nelson tune), we're talking about the customer service Flyer has (not) been receiving.
Your response has no meaning...you've rebuked nothing...so keep on with your SLUUUUUUURP-ing, it's what everyone expects from you.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:29 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 02denali
well i guess not chingy. thats like saying chevy is a bad product when you dont even own one. but hey i would expect that from you. i guess this is a flame allen thread.
Weak.
So if my friends own chevy's and complain about them breaking down, I have to go and buy one to know that they're crappy? It's ok, I expected that type of response from you, especially from someone who has Allen's website in his sig. No bias there SLUUUUUUURP!

Oh yea, and since your too thick headed to realize, this recent brouhaha about Nelson tuning is about the customer service, not the actual tune. I have his tune and it kicks ***, but I don't go around plugging his tune
Old 08-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Launching!

Hey Chingon, I'll race ya any time you want I'll use my Nelson's tune and you can bring whatever you want! You up?
Old 08-12-2004, 02:48 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by GMChasLS1
Hey Chingon, I'll race ya any time you want I'll use my Nelson's tune and you can bring whatever you want! You up?
Uh, ok. Come over here and I'll race you
Old 08-12-2004, 02:50 PM
TECH Addict

That is a pathetic atempt at an insult. No one cares how fast you are (or think you are)
Old 08-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Launching!

Hahahahaha! I think!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:32 PM
TECH Addict

I think!
Obviously not enough
Old 08-12-2004, 04:06 PM
Launching!

What I meant is I think I would know exactly how fast it is since I run it at the track all the time!
Old 08-12-2004, 04:10 PM
13 Second Truck Club

What I meant is I think I would know exactly how fast it is since I run it at the track all the time!
Hey genius, what does anything you've said so far have to do with the topic at hand?

Quick Reply: Nelson Tune for these mods?