Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

new best times at track

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2003, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: new best times at track

hay hi ho considering you have no idea what i have how are you going to talk ****. this thread was all in good fun and your a$$ had to come in here and be the little ignint bitch you have always been. as for mix and hyde i never said i could run with them. i could if i put gas on my truck. If you want to run then bring your a$$ here. i have nothing to prove to you. i will run you any day of the week motor on motor and drag your *** every time and i am 100% sure of that.

it seems to me you have one of the porest attitudes out of everyone on this board. GROW UP and stop trying to start pissing matches with every one.

As for v8 and denali i would love to meat both or you some time. i like the gtg idea we need to do it some time and i will get sleek to come. unfortinatly next weekend is prety packed for me going to thunder fri then cook off fri night and sat one of my friends b-day. O and v8 i have a single cab truck.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:49 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry I was not out there Friday. I was busy with school work. I will probably go out there with sleeper next time he goes out there. I think it would be cool to try to get a bunch of the truck guys out there and have some fun.
As for v8 and slowverado, if you want to run sleeper, you are stupid. I am sure he would have no prob runnin you guys for a couple of bucks. Just plan on giving you money to him when you are done!
Old 10-04-2003, 06:48 PM
12 Second Club

? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. A LITTLE FRIENDLY MATCH HAS TURNED INTO A PISSING MATCH. WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE HERE GUYS REMEMBER THAT. HAVE FUN AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE FORD GUYS AND DUDGE BOYS THEY ARE THE GUYS YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO TALK SMACK TOO. THEY PROBABLY LIKE LOOKING AT US BICKER BACK AND FORTH.
Old 10-04-2003, 08:37 PM
Formerly one92rs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yay yay yay. smoke this.the deal was that an ext cab truck with 5.3,intake, and exhaust will not run 15.20.if we are going to bring friends with fast cars then i will bring mine to.I WANT TO SEE A STOCK EXT CAB TRUCK WITH 5.3 INTAKE EXHAUST RUN 15.20.if you got it bring it.i say it cant be done.if it can be done then i want to see it.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

i know what you were saying i was just messing with you calling bs. having a little fun because you did not believe sleek. ok that was all fine and we were all ok with it. But then some one had to come on here and start mouthing (slow).

who mentioned bringing friends?
Old 10-04-2003, 09:36 PM
12 Second Club

yall go to hrp ill be there to watch maybe ill even run depends if i get these mods done
Old 10-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Formerly one92rs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yay man i would like to set up a date to get a bunch of us to be able to make it up there.then we can go and pick on all the ford and dodge boys.the best part would be to put a face on the names and to look at everyones ideas and mods to compare them.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:01 PM
12 Second Club

i like the way you think
Old 10-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Truck addict

? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. A LITTLE FRIENDLY MATCH HAS TURNED INTO A PISSING MATCH. WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE HERE GUYS REMEMBER THAT. HAVE FUN AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE FORD GUYS AND DUDGE BOYS THEY ARE THE GUYS YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO TALK SMACK TOO. THEY PROBABLY LIKE LOOKING AT US BICKER BACK AND FORTH.
agree with this statement
Old 10-04-2003, 10:16 PM
TECH Addict

then we can go and pick on all the ford and dodge boys.
Now that sounds like a lot of fun!!

Quick Reply: new best times at track