Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

new dodge ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There quick but I think you should get him. I got my lq9 in my 93 rcsb z71 ,with a 3k stalled 4l80 an shift kit and a live tune I'm hoping to run 13s Only have the 3.42 gears but ima tear them up, an the tundras, then I got a tbss intake an 90mm tb waiting to install just in case I come across some modded 1s. Then I'm like u will b dropping cash to cam an put headers on it if I get beat
Old 11-15-2010, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i think he had his cousins programmer on it at least bc i was supposed to race him in his crew cab dodge but he didnt show (they may not do much for gm but ive seen that they get the dodges really bumped up bc ive do some logging on my buddys 07 and its dam near dead on fuel trims and timing).. heres the video of the titan without headers racing the crewcab dodge and i got the titan by 2 or more with longtubes which was 2 or 3 weeks after these videos.. the dodge comes back around 120...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgo5dwK7dxM

now weird thing is i seen a vid of the regular cab and crew racing from a dig and the 4 door beats the regular cab... but the regular cab stayed close in a 3rd gear roll 2nd was a different story but still for no tune just straight and dropn filter thats pretty good... im just really suprised that dodge is stepping it up!? thats honestly the fastest stock tune truck (if it is) that ive ever seen..

some people are so sketchy these days.... lol