Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Please help....please....

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboGibbs
I open this due to the "urgent" thread title just to learn your a dumb ***. Thus further supporting the thread title.

"So...
Batter not charging
Service Brake Booster
Engine over heats....

All from running out of gas.....i have no clue where to go next?"

So, I may have had a few beers but...I'm sorry guys. We all have brain farts. This isn't one.

Dude no one asked for you worthless comment, nor does anyone care that you have had a few. I'm sure of course you have never asked a simple question right? Grow up a bit.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:18 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't see anything wrong with TurboGibbs post, you need to chill. Come on man, we all make mistakes, if you can't laugh a little about it you'll end up on a bridge
Old 11-12-2010, 04:31 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would think that turbogibbs calling him a DUMB-*** (which is the correct spelling, so get a better grip on the english dictionary) was something wrong...... so turbogibbs please take that with a grain of salt since its ok to belittle people around here if you got the right friends....
I could only imagine what would happen to me if I were to call you a dumb-***, which I wouldnt do T cause I respect you. I just dont agree with you that someone can belittle someone but when that person defends themself by telling someone that a comment was not needed or wanted in a thread started by them, that they need to chill, WTF....
Old 11-12-2010, 04:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its a simple mistake when you're stressing out over your DD/only truck. ive done it when my tranny would only go into 2nd and OD. stupid TCC code lol
Old 11-12-2010, 05:21 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

I had totally missed the dumb *** written in his post, my bad and my apologies. Please disregard my post above!

Ok everyone group hug

edit: I don't play favorites although I will give a long time member a chance to correct an error. I had skimmed TG's post and missed the slurr.

Last edited by trever1t; 11-12-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by trever1t
I had totally missed the dumb *** written in his post, my bad and my apologies. Please disregard my post above!

Ok everyone group hug

edit: I don't play favorites although I will give a long time member a chance to correct an error. I had skimmed TG's post and missed the slurr.
trevors right. we're all friends here....right? hahaha
Old 11-12-2010, 05:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i didnt wanna be the mary poppings of the site so good stepping up Trevor JUST JOKING MAN!

but for real...we're all friends lets get along even if we dont "think as fast, know as much, or have a ton of experience under our belts" we are all here to get along and help out.

Last edited by iamkeniff; 11-12-2010 at 06:14 PM.