Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

question for mr nelson

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 03:58 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question for mr nelson

Well ive read enough stuff too know you are the jesus of ls1 tuning . My question is if i was to buy one of your tunes (which i will as soon as enough bread comes my way)will my tranny hold up . The only other mods i want to do is the e-fans pulleys duals an air intake and long tubes. The truck also has the factory cooler on it. Got a few more also can you knock those rear 02s in the pcm so i dont have spend 80 extra bucks. And can you set it up so it will shift in to forth at redline(plan to set a speed record or become a greasy spot both sound fun ). Also i dont bracket race my truck just want some fu power.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:02 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nekkid_hill_billy
Well ive read enough stuff too know you are the jesus of ls1 tuning . My question is if i was to buy one of your tunes (which i will as soon as enough bread comes my way)will my tranny hold up . The only other mods i want to do is the e-fans pulleys duals an air intake and long tubes. The truck also has the factory cooler on it. Got a few more also can you knock those rear 02s in the pcm so i dont have spend 80 extra bucks. And can you set it up so it will shift in to forth at redline(plan to set a speed record or become a greasy spot both sound fun ). Also i dont bracket race my truck just want some fu power.
Go to ls1truck, its his site, so you can get answers faster, or you could just call him, although he can be a little hard to get a hold of.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:31 AM
Formerly one92rs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

your tranny will hold up as long as there is a little tqm left in there.leave about 20% in there and you will be fine.the rear 02's will be no problem.just make sure you tell him all your mods.