Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Radix dudes with around 10-1 compression....

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zippy
in order to have alot of timing like that you need to run a really well worked over IAT table. one thing i've noticed in tuning a radix truck is that if you have one with a small pulley on it the downshift you'll always get some kr*. if you program it out you'll lose some on your driving in the time that you're in the same range, but not under the same load. a radix with a small pulley will actuall make up to 5psi of boost before the trans makes the downshift.
wouldn't happen to have a miscellaneous pic of a really worked over IAT table laying around on your computer would ya?

it doesn't have to downshift to get that kr does it? I mean like right to the point of shifting but not. Obviously not WOT, but you know what I mean?
Old 08-11-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by zippy
in order to have alot of timing like that you need to run a really well worked over IAT table. one thing i've noticed in tuning a radix truck is that if you have one with a small pulley on it the downshift you'll always get some kr*. if you program it out you'll lose some on your driving in the time that you're in the same range, but not under the same load. a radix with a small pulley will actuall make up to 5psi of boost before the trans makes the downshift.
What are you calling a "Small Pulley"?