Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Radix GT2-3, LS2 90MM TB Results 94 RWHP

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 09:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BenKey
Well, by all means, delete just mine. I wouldn't want to offend the Pro-Radix crowd.

Although I have proof of my results. Guess that doesn't mean much.
It means a lot. Go a head and post up a debate about the Radix tune vs a custom tuned one.
Is the Radix running out of capacity to compliment your currect engine and mods?
I've been told as well that the Radix kit works very well for the 4.8 & 5.3L engines and is just adequate for the larger 6.0L engines. I'm actually starting to believe this holds a bit of truth, but in my case, I will not be pushing my daily driver to those extreme limits to find out if the current Radix kit will support bigger cubic in motors or not. If Radix would offer a bigger "complete kit", I would buy that one in a heartbeat over the standard 112 unit.

Jim
Old 05-08-2006, 11:03 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BenKey
Well, by all means, delete just mine. I wouldn't want to offend the Pro-Radix crowd.

Although I have proof of my results. Guess that doesn't mean much.

Again Ben, I would be more than happy to debate this with you in another thread. No need to get snippy about it, post it up and lets go at it
Old 05-08-2006, 11:26 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by CHEVY6000VHO
It means a lot. Go a head and post up a debate about the Radix tune vs a custom tuned one.
Is the Radix running out of capacity to compliment your currect engine and mods?
I've been told as well that the Radix kit works very well for the 4.8 & 5.3L engines and is just adequate for the larger 6.0L engines. I'm actually starting to believe this holds a bit of truth, but in my case, I will not be pushing my daily driver to those extreme limits to find out if the current Radix kit will support bigger cubic in motors or not. If Radix would offer a bigger "complete kit", I would buy that one in a heartbeat over the standard 112 unit.

Jim

I guess making over 500RWHP without a Cam on an LQ4 is not enough power? I have a good feeling that with the Addition of the GT2-3 cam Blown364 will be well above the 550 mark.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
I guess making over 500RWHP without a Cam on an LQ4 is not enough power? I have a good feeling that with the Addition of the GT2-3 cam Blown364 will be well above the 550 mark.
Impossible every one knows that a Radix can't make over 499.9999999 HP
Old 05-09-2006, 07:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Yeah I guess that number has been bumped up to 599.99999.

Back on topic: Does anyone have the valve events for the GT2-3 cam? Or the GT7? I'm trying to see what makes this baby tick so well.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:50 AM
blownerator

you know its funny, I guess the fact that a Magna Charger is doing what they do, and I am doing what I do translates to "Pro Radix Cheerleading". The way I see it, you do not see ONE supercharger manufacture supporting the industry like Magnuson does.....NOT ONE. If the work that we do here at my shop, and the work that Maguson does scares people, I understand.....it SHOULD There is alot more testing to come in the near future, trust me when I tell you......

Now, please guys can we get back on topic?....the LPE GT2-3 cam and the gains that were seen.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Addict

That was on pump gas right?
Old 05-09-2006, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know its funny, I guess the fact that a Magna Charger is doing what they do, and I am doing what I do translates to "Pro Radix Cheerleading". The way I see it, you do not see ONE supercharger manufacture supporting the industry like Magnuson does.....NOT ONE. If the work that we do here at my shop, and the work that Maguson does scares people, I understand.....it SHOULD There is alot more testing to come in the near future, trust me when I tell you......

Now, please guys can we get back on topic?....the LPE GT2-3 cam and the gains that were seen.
Brian, will this work on my 370? Also, have u done anymore work with LT's? I still think I'm not maximizing HP's them and thot maybe I shud extend the collectors a bit after reading the the new engine masters mag. ..I'll post in the proper section on that and appreciate some help if u can lend it. Thnx R/
Old 05-09-2006, 11:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Don't worry Blown, us STS guys are told all the time that are turbos don't work , they won't make any power, ok so they make power, but that won't work on at the strip, ok so they work at the strip, someone will steal it off you truck...... the list goes on and on..... I just gave up