Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

SVO Fuel Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 05:01 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: SVO Fuel Injectors

400KPa = 58psi

Here is an online conversion page. You can convert just about anything there.

<a href="http://www.onlineconversion.com/" target="_blank"><font color="red">Online conversions<!--color--></font></a>

Old 07-23-2003, 08:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the average price that people have been paying for these injectors as of late?

Are they flow matched?

Why would there be limited interest if it is the same Delphi manufactured injector RC is selling?
Old 07-23-2003, 08:49 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not sure what others paid but i spent over $600 , i am not sure if they were flow matched or not but they did come with a flow test sheet.

if you could go cheaper i am sure you would see some sales, there have been several guys using those expensive *** injectors.

what i would like to see is some big injectors for our trucks, like 50+lb/hr@43.5

since your in here maybe you can help me out on an injector question i have been wondering about for awhile. i know the bigger the injector the heavier the internals usualy get and the harder they are to control, slower. does this continue to apply once you switch over to low impedance injectors or does the high current make this not so much of an issue? TIA
Old 07-23-2003, 11:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

To simplify...
With bigger injectors there is more pressure acting on the sealing surface area used to keep the injector closed. You can reduce the spring pressure so the coil has less trouble opening the injector but this can make the injector slow to close. Low impedance injectors have a much more powerful magnetic force available. This helps open the injector more quickly and allows for larger surface areas (flow) and spring pressures. This will allow for narrower pulse widths at idle and higher WOT DC’s under WOT with less chance of erratic injector timing.

At this time there are no other stubby injectors in the Multec 2 line with higher flow ratings.

Our projected sale price will be apx. 27% cheaper than what you paid for your stubby injectors. We will flow match them but will not bother sending print-outs of the flow numbers as most people just toss the paper away. All injectors will be matched within 1% based on our dynamic flow tests as with all other injectors we sell. We will also stock the connectors if required.

Jack
Racetronix
Old 07-27-2003, 01:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We now have the stubby Multec II injectors in stock for the GM SUV's (apx. 42lb/hr @ LS1 pressure). They are a direct replacement for the factory injectors. As soon as we finish flow-matching them we will post them for sale. They will be available directly and through some sponsoring dealers on this forum listed on our web page www.racetronix.com

http://www.racetronix.com/Injector_17113739.html

Jack
Racetronix